Thread: Hi new here ^^

Default Hi new here ^^

Hey new here, my name is Wesley I'm 16 and I havn't worn diapers or anything babyish since I was an actual baby, but i would defiantly like to experience it ^^. I am also a babyfur.

Though he is a completely different person, or should i say animal. He is a 2 year old fox and is completely different from me. He is kinda shy and quiet at first, but when he gets use to u and learns to like u he becomes playful, friendly, funny, and overall cute ^^

Valence

Heya Wesley! Welcome to the site.
    You seem really nice :3 I hope you have a good time here on the site. Feel free to join in on the chats in the IRC too, just be careful; not too many people take well to pouncing in there :P Hehe.
    Still, feel free to go there and explore the various channels and stuff, the people there are actually quite fun when you get to know them! And, you should find a nice avatar to use so people remember you when you post; maybe one of your fursona or something? :3

Welcome! Don't forget to check out the rules, and have fun!

Jak

Yesh, welcome
    Lookin' forward to meeting you and the rest of the people on ADISC ^^

Quote Originally Posted by HitNRun View Post
    Hey new here, my name is Wesley I'm 16 and I havn't worn diapers or anything babyish since I was an actual baby, but i would defiantly like to experience it ^^. I am also a babyfur.

Though he is a completely different person, or should i say animal. He is a 2 year old fox and is completely different from me. He is kinda shy and quiet at first, but when he gets use to u and learns to like u he becomes playful, friendly, funny, and overall cute ^^
    Hey, Wesley. ^^

More shy, fuzzy buddies.
    Hope you enjoy the site. I'm still getting used to it, but I like it here. X3

I just wanted to say thankies to everyone for welcoming me ^^