Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi My Name is Shannon

Default Hi My Name is Shannon

My name is Shannon. I am an ab girl. (A real girl, not a sissy) I have a few baby things, but right now I am broke, so I haven't been able to get diapers. And I need to get new plastic panties (becuase mine are ripping) And I hope to get a baby dress soon. A cute frilly one. I'm not supergirly but for some reason I like the dressies

Welcome, I hope this site helps you find what you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonGooGooGaga View Post
    My name is Shannon. I am an ab girl. (A real girl, not a sissy) I have a few baby things, but right now I am broke, so I haven't been able to get diapers. And I need to get new plastic panties (becuase mine are ripping) And I hope to get a baby dress soon. A cute frilly one. I'm not supergirly but for some reason I like the dressies
    Oh my gosh! A lady Gaga! ^^ Hehe.
    Hiya, Shannon, and thank you for introducing yourself. So unfortunate that you can't get any diapers and dresses now. But when you do get them, have lots and lots of fun. ^^ Ask or look around, and maybe one or more member's can find something good at a decent price for you.

markie97

That is a long nickname
    welcome to this forum lady Gaga

angelabauer

Hi Shannon and Welcome to ADISC. You will find there are many women, young and old, who are active here.

Usually one of our moderators would have already mentioned that since ADISC is a support organization and not just a site about diaper play, we have some suggestions about writing introductions.

All of us would love to know more about you besides your AB side. For example, what are your other interests? Are you still in school? What are your future plans?

Welcome Shannon
    I hope you find what your looking for here.

baobaboabooobaaboaboaobaobaboboaboaoabo

$5 to someone who can decipher Large Tree to English. I don't feel like it right now is all.