Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Umm...Hello There

Default Umm...Hello There

I've never been good at introductions, but here goes...
    Hi. I'm just your basic, newbie diaper lover/diaperfur. You can call me Runt if you like. Like my username, I'm quite shy and quiet. I do like to draw (mostly furry things or anything else and in nearly all cases, those things have diapers on them), though I'm not good at it.

I won't be too noticeable, just quietly lurking around the site.
    Think that'll be all. If you want to know more about me, just ask. It's probably the best way to find out more because I forget to mention lots of things. ^^;

Anyways, nice to meet y'all.

Jak

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Jak View Post
    Welcome
    Thank you very much and a warm welcome to you as well. X3

Quote Originally Posted by Ausguy View Post
    Hi Runt.How are you?
    Hiya. I'm quite well. How about yourself?

Hello, TimidRunt. Why don't you tell a little more about yourself. What is your fursona? There's no need to be shy. You'll find this site very welcoming and supportive.

Quote Originally Posted by MondoX44 View Post
    Hello, TimidRunt. Why don't you tell a little more about yourself. What is your fursona? There's no need to be shy. You'll find this site very welcoming and supportive.
    Well, I have three, two of which are both interchangeable depending on mood and situation. Both are diapered parenting furs, but wanting a change of pace and kinda starting anew here, I'd rather show of my younger side.
    My younger fursona is a beagrat, a chocolate tri-ticked beagle/rat hybrid. I have big floppy ears, buck teeth, with bare/naked, rat-like hand and foot paws and tail. Age 25 but will regress to 2. I'm very shy but very playful once you get me going. ^^

Default I want to see that

Quote Originally Posted by TimidRunt View Post
    Well, I have three, two of which are both interchangeable depending on mood and situation. Both are diapered parenting furs, but wanting a change of pace and kinda starting anew here, I'd rather show of my younger side.
    My younger fursona is a beagrat, a chocolate tri-ticked beagle/rat hybrid. I have big floppy ears, buck teeth, with bare/naked, rat-like hand and foot paws and tail. Age 25 but will regress to 2. I'm very shy but very playful once you get me going. ^^
    Interesting. Any reason you chose that fursona? If you don't mind, I'd like to see your vision of that.

Quote Originally Posted by MondoX44 View Post
    Interesting. Any reason you chose that fursona? If you don't mind, I'd like to see your vision of that.
    I once took in a beagle when I was a kid. She was a skiddish thing, but quite lovable and a joy to be around. As for the rat mix, they are such adorable little sweeties. As a plus, the character sketch I did turned out to be very cute.

[QUOTE =Hiya. I'm quite well. How about yourself?[/QUOTE]
    Hi,doing good to thank you.