Thread: So hey

seth18

Default So hey

So hey all I am Seth I am 18 and I wet the bed till I was 13 and sometimes have some problems making it to the bathroom in the day or if i drink to much

So hey right back atcha

Welcome to our community. There are quite a few of us with similar problems, and I'm sure you'll find some other things to talk about too.

And a special hi from a fellow New Yorker (albeit from the northern suburbs) . . .

Hello! I don't have any bladder problems but I like diapers so mmm! *sticks tongue out*
    i am also a New Yorker, sup!?!

Have fun on the forums!

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by seth18 View Post
    So hey all I am Seth I am 18 and I wet the bed till I was 13 and sometimes have some problems making it to the bathroom in the day or if i drink to much
    I've never wet the bed before, nor do I have problems holding my pee. Sorry to hear about your weak bladder.

Welcome to ADISC and have fun!

Hey Seth. ^-^
    I wet the bed until I was about ten or eleven, about once every two weeks or so... So I know what'cha went through.
    Although I never had to wear diapers.

Anyway. Welcome to ADISC, we're glad to have you. <3

Hey! And welcome to ADISC Sorry to hear about your problems, I really hope this site can give you some ways of getting some enjoyment out of them if thats possible. Have a great time here.