Thread: New DL here!

Default New DL here!

Hello everyone, my name is Regi. I have worn diapers for about three years now. My favorite diaper is Abena m4. Seems like you can never have enough of these around. Anyways, take care my fellow DL's!

Quote Originally Posted by AbenaMolicare View Post
    Hello everyone, my name is Regi. I have worn diapers for about three years now. My favorite diaper is Abena m4. Seems like you can never have enough of these around. Anyways, take care my fellow DL's!
    Hi AM, welcome to ADISC.

Is there such a thing as too many M4s? (I wouldn't know, haven't tried then yet, though they are next on my list )

Anyway, you did not talk very much about yourself. What kind of career do you have/are working towards, what are some of your hobbies and exactly what bring you here? It would be much appreciated if you answered those questions (not to mention they are all potentially good conversation starters ^^).

~~Near

Welcome, we are all here to listen and help eachother out.

Quote Originally Posted by AbenaMolicare View Post
    Hi and welcome, Regi. ^^ I'm also a DL, but have been one for only a few months.
    If you don't mind my asking,,how many brands did you go through to find out the M4s were your favourite?
    Last edited by TimidRunt; 28-Mar-2011 at 10:14. Reason: I had a question. X3

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    Hi AM, welcome to ADISC.

Is there such a thing as too many M4s? (I wouldn't know, haven't tried then yet, though they are next on my list )

Anyway, you did not talk very much about yourself. What kind of career do you have/are working towards, what are some of your hobbies and exactly what bring you here? It would be much appreciated if you answered those questions (not to mention they are all potentially good conversation starters ^^).

~~Near
    Wait, what!?!?!!???!?!?!? You've never worn an Abena X-Plus? (fuck them and their (size)4 business LOL!) I'm shocked, SHOCKED!

Right, back on topic and back to our OP, I think you're right, that having a good supply of Abenas is a good plan . So yeah, please do tell us a bit about the non-diapered you.

And welcome!