Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello

Default hello

hello every one im danny im new to this erm ........... i have just started liking pacifiers for some reason lol:

hey danny boiiii nice name

welcome to the forums, everyone here will know how you feel so don't worry about getting embarrassed about how you feel or what ever lol, just enjoy the forums and chillax

UK FTW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboi View Post
    hello every one im danny im new to this erm ........... i have just started liking pacifiers for some reason lol:
    Well, hello and welcome to ADISC! Your introduction, though, is rather short...could you share some of your non-*B/DL interests? Don't worry, we don't bite! If you need help coming up with something to say, one of the mods wrote an excellent article titled "Cheat Sheet to a Great Introduction."

kk lol im 22 from essex uk im into my modified cars and stuff i love my two dogs would like to meet more ppl like me who love pacifiers lol

kk lol im 22 from essex uk im into my modified cars and stuff i love my two dogs would like to meet more ppl like me who love pacifiers lol
    Cars eh? Any favorites? Any projects?

atm iv gt a project nissan r32 skyline and my daily citroen saxo my favorite car tho is a plymouth fury

atm iv gt a project nissan r32 skyline and my daily citroen saxo my favorite car tho is a plymouth fury
    I am in love with my Peugeot 206 trying to get my head around how it all works, possibly going to modify it if i can get some more money!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I am in love with my Peugeot 206 trying to get my head around how it all works, possibly going to modify it if i can get some more money!
    coilovers are ftw low as it can go makes a car look so much better plus handle so much better

atm iv gt a project nissan r32 skyline
    I approve of this project. :p

Welcome.