Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want some opinions.

Default Want some opinions.

First I would like to say Opinion is a funny word and it makes me laugh.

Second what I would like opinions on, I am trying to design a con badge for RMFC this year, The theme is Hero's

Rocky Mountain Fur Con - A furry convention in Denver, Colorado

So, for my con badge I want to do my fursona dressed up in a Power Ranger outfit. Not any of the new crud they have out, but the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. No helmet, gotta see my pretty face

I feel like I have to do something related to the con theme and this happened to be the most epic thing I could think of while watching "Star Trek" (Awesome Right?) My only problem right now is deciding what color Ranger to be.....Red, Green, White.

I am going to be the nerd and go ahead and say it, The green and White are the same guy I know...

So we shall turn it into a vote. Everyone post what color I should be, because I CANNOT DECIDE!!!

Catperson

42. It is the answer to everything in the universe.

P.S.: Damnit! Now I think "opinion" is a funny word! ...*giggle*

Well you know what they say opinions are like...

But I like red!

For future reference, you can post polls with your threads so you don't have to count peoples' votes manually.

greeeeeeen..... this vote is not biased what so ever from the fact that my favorite colour is green..

In MMPR the White Ranger was the leader and most power Ranger. Also he had the most interesting looking armor. So White!

Quote Originally Posted by Maytricks View Post
    Well you know what they say opinions are like...

But I like red!

For future reference, you can post polls with your threads so you don't have to count peoples' votes manually.
    yeah I know, but I did this at 1 a.m. and was drawing blanks on how to do it.

I would definitely have to say red, it just goes so well with your fur colors. Boarder collies just ooze adorableness whenever red is used as an accenting color (just a fact nothing personal :P ). Best of luck wing, let us know what you've decided on ~Stunner
    P.S just remember to go with whatever color suits your personality best-hope this helps