Thread: Truth or dare

Default Truth or dare

Has anyone ever considered playing truth or dare to get someone else into diapers or something like that?

iwearsecretly

No...but it sounds like a great idea! It could be a way to see if any of my friends like diapers...

And by the way... I like the Apple in your picture

I've actually done that, on more than one occasion. It was back when I was way younger though, young teen or pre-teen. It never quite worked out the way I wanted as everyone always put them on over their pants.

yeah,people on the outside tend to do that cause they just think it's funny/stupid to really wear them so they just soil the good name of diapers by committing that kind of act
    it sickens me!

ps.i mostly like to play T and D with dl's online
    and any of my irl friends wouldn't go for it + i don't have diapers i could use on them [or him,considering i only have 1 good guy frind and my old friend who moved away has already rejected my diaper advances]

I distinctly remember what I described happening but trying to remember it I have no clue why there where even diapers around for anyone to be dared into.

Sounds like a fun idea, but wouldn't your friends wonder why you just so happen to have diapers on hand? Buying diapers just for the sake of playing truth or dare would seem kind of suspicious, don't you think?

The only reason I thought of it originally was to get my girlfriend(now fiancée) to where them, but ya never tried it. I think I might try with her since she already knows of my diaper fetish I think it could be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by alan2558 View Post
    The only reason I thought of it originally was to get my girlfriend(now fiancée) to where them, but ya never tried it. I think I might try with her since she already knows of my diaper fetish I think it could be fun.
    If that's your end-game then it would be much, much better to ask her directly (respect her decision either way); after all, a couple has to keep an open line of communication to work, being decitfull with her won't help (not to mention she knows about the diapers, so she will see right trough your pretences.)

Sent from my iPhone