Thread: Abena VS ATN

Default Abena VS ATN

Which should I buy, yes I know Absrbnce is Abena > ATN but.

I will only be able to purchase a little bit, so I'm wondering, should I purchase many ATN's or fewer Abena's for the same price? I'd love to have both but after I go Abena will I be able to go back to ATN or will I be stuck? How are Abena's for feel compared to ATN's? I've had first hand ATN's experience, but what about Abena? Feel good? Smell good? Can you even tell that your wet, I've red reviews on them, Not sure if that would be good or bad.

Anyone?

I've tried the ATNs, and I personally liked the Abenas better. More comfortable, and yes they do smell good. You can tell when your wet, but more from the bulkness, not from the wetness. They soak it up quick. The only thing I din't like about the ATNs, were that they don't come up as high as I would like. The Abenas are better about that.

You probably will be stuck once you try them! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Chromos View Post
    The only thing I din't like about the ATNs, were that they don't come up as high as I would like.
    I felt the same way about mine, I might go for the mediums next time.

I'm kinda on the fence for this one. I have tried both and, while the Abenas perform better in terms of absorbency and capacity, the ATNs i think are a better value. The ATNs perform well enough to be competitive with the Abenas. Sure this is coming from a college kid who pinches his pennys whenever he can, but i personally would go with the ATNs, as they have a better bang for the buck.

i'd say at some point in you're life you're going to have to experience what it's like to wear a Real diaper. things like ATNs are nice, but you can never feel totally secure in them. you always have to be careful that you don't wet them while you're lying on your side, or flood them and then sit down too quickly. abenas are a totally different experience. once you put one on, you can know for certain that it's going to be hours and hours before you even have start thinking about leaks.

if you don't get them now, you should definitely get them sometime soon. that feeling of total security is indescribably wonderful!

Quote Originally Posted by avery View Post
    i'd say at some point in you're life you're going to have to experience what it's like to wear a Real diaper. things like ATNs are nice, but you can never feel totally secure in them. you always have to be careful that you don't wet them while you're lying on your side, or flood them and then sit down too quickly. abenas are a totally different experience. once you put one on, you can know for certain that it's going to be hours and hours before you even have start thinking about leaks.

if you don't get them now, you should definitely get them sometime soon. that feeling of total security is indescribably wonderful!
    I know what you mean.. ATNs are an adult diaper, but Abenas are an adult baby diaper.. make sense?

That, and ATNs look really wierd with that orange checkerboard pattern on the inside.. but the tapes work good, better than Abenas, I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alex View Post
    Damn you conflicting opinons!
    I think that just goes to show one isn't better than the other, it's just personal opinion.