Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wearing on car trip?

Default Wearing on car trip?

So I am going to be in the passenger seat of my dads car as we drive south for about 5 hours. At one of our hotels I was thinking of going out and getting some goodnites. Do you think I could pull it off without him noticing? Also we will be going to state capitols which most require a metal detector. Would I be able to go through that without a problem? I'm sorry if I seem uneducated about the matter but I have only worn in public once or twice before.

Thanks

well 1
    no,it'd be hard to sneak it in a hotel even if your smart
    no,it shouldn't trigger a detector,unless they pat you down it'd be good
    actually I thought my depends would poke out in a pat down,but they didn't so it shouldn't be an issue at all

Cherub

ultimately it is up to you to decide what you will do. But if I were in your situation, I'd just skip out on the whole diaper thing.

First off, you've only worn once or twice in public = you may not be comfortable enough in such close quarters to behave normal (act in a way that would draw unwanted attention to youself).
    Second, If your dad doesn't know, then I'd say take the safe road and do not wear diapers on this trip.
    Third, IF you do wear diapers, who do you plan on hiding them in a way that they will not be discovered. Also, how do you plan on throwing away the diapers that you will have used on this trip?

I know that going without diapers can be hard to do, but in this case, I think the situation might not be the best one to bring diapers into the middle of. Just my thoughts

You should be fine. Goodnites are hard to detect because of how thin they are. You might want to wear underwear over the Goodnites to prevent any excess crinkling. Wetting in the car is something I don't recommend. It shouldn't be to odorous, but Goodnites have a tendency to leak sometimes, so watch out. Enjoy your trip!

keep in mind the low capacity of a pullup/goodnight, and the additional drop in capacity from being seated. If you do decide to wet, better keep it to a minimum. Also urine odor may become noticeable if you are wet for awhile in the car.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    keep in mind the low capacity of a pullup/goodnight, and the additional drop in capacity from being seated. If you do decide to wet, better keep it to a minimum. Also urine odor may become noticeable if you are wet for awhile in the car.
    I'd be really surprised if you can smell someone else's wet GoodNite while they're wearing it, especially when it's only been on for a few hours.

Ok so was maybe thinking of instead of getting goodnites I would get the depend men colored underwear. Are they noticeable and do they hold much more. And finally I wet the hotel bed last night. It was the first night I wet the bed since i was like six and I never wet consistently. I did not stain the Mattress But did leave a large noticeable stain on the sheet over it. I was just wondering if it goes on like a record or of they might call. It was a Hilton garden inn. Please help.

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by alexmonkey View Post
    I'd be really surprised if you can smell someone else's wet GoodNite while they're wearing it, especially when it's only been on for a few hours.
    Prepare to be really surprised then, really. Parents, especially parents 'still in the fold' (that is dealing with children in diapers) can smell wet diapers, in close proximity or confined spaces. You can take that as gospel from one that also has a disgusting smoking habit.

Ok so I just snuck away bought a pack of depend colored prints the six pack from walmart. Just enough to last the trip. I still really need advice on the car trip and bedwetting can any one help?

well it sounds like you should be wearing one tonight so nothing else gets wet.