Thread: Just one time I would like to see

Default Just one time I would like to see

I just watch the King baby Episode of CSI I know old news but that's not what I trying getting at. is Thar any thing on TV win something about DL/AB cums up Thar not trying to mack us look like group of freaks. I am not trying to start any drama but I fill like I'm being made fun of Win I see stuff like that on TV.

The media is all about controversy and being nice as well as truthful or at least fair and balanced, does not create the controversy that keeps ratings up. Whether it be talk shows or the 24/7 new cycle the audience wants controversy and the strange. None of us like how we are portrayed but its something we all live with. When you go against social norms, no one ever said it would be a walk in the park...

maybe one day things will be totally different but in the mean time we will all continue to do a dance and give thanks, any time we notice even incremental changes in societies perceptions of us strange folk.

The freaks are the memorable ones. It can't be denied that there are plenty of creeps out there into this sort of thing. Many subcultures that go against the social norm (as ridiculous a concept as it may be) have their outcasts that tarnish the rest of the community. Just think of negative portrayal in popular media, as being aimed at these particular people who are a lot of the time, outcasts anyway.

Okay, I keep seeing things like this recently. How do I put this, though...

We aren't normal, we ARE weird, and we can't be put into that good of a light? Unless you're into it, or into something else that you may view as equal, we aren't going to be put into a good light. Even a lot of furries don't like AB/TB/DL/BFs because they think it weird.

At the end of the day, we're still a fetish! Even if it's not a fetish for you, you're part of a fetish community (this has already been stated/proven). There is no 'good light' with it, honestly. At the end of the day, it honestly is still a bit creepy. That doesn't make it wrong, but, why be in the public eye? Let's stay in the shadows, where we aren't being harmed by anyone else, and we aren't harming them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeru117 View Post
    Okay, I keep seeing things like this recently. How do I put this, though...

We aren't normal, we ARE weird, and we can't be put into that good of a light? Unless you're into it, or into something else that you may view as equal, we aren't going to be put into a good light. Even a lot of furries don't like AB/TB/DL/BFs because they think it weird.

At the end of the day, we're still a fetish! Even if it's not a fetish for you, you're part of a fetish community (this has already been stated/proven). There is no 'good light' with it, honestly. At the end of the day, it honestly is still a bit creepy. That doesn't make it wrong, but, why be in the public eye? Let's stay in the shadows, where we aren't being harmed by anyone else, and we aren't harming them.
    Honestly, I think the deal is mainly with the public's attitude towards fetishes in general - right now, there's no denying that it's unjustly hostile. Paraphilic infantilism might get a bit more flak than others due to the object in question (diapers) being something of a social taboo, but overall I think what eventually will happen is people will become more comfortable with kinks. Obviously, it'll never get to the point where publicly showing off your fetishes will be acceptable (nor should it, for obvious reasons), but there's certainly room for people to become less disturbed by fetishes. After all, people with them don't ask for them - this much is abundantly clear.

So yeah, we're weird, as are many other people. Eventually, being weird won't be such a big deal.

., . . At the end of the day, we're still a fetish! Even if it's not a fetish for you, you're part of a fetish community (this has already been stated/proven).
    I'm not sure I agree with this statement. There are a fair number of us for whom this isn't the slightest bit sexual. Unless we want to get into some fairly exotic definitions, a lack of sexual component would render this non-fetish. Also, I don't think that even one person deriving sexual stimulation from this makes the entire thing a fetish community. That said, I'd like to see your reasoning and proof, perchance I've overlooked something.

I think the last people that knows about us the bad er. I can see how what we do is weird. I like to stay behind closed door's with my life still but the people that go out in public and mack a complete jackass out of thim saith Just pot moor faille on the fire of what people think of us.

Supersam1223

We aren't normal, we ARE weird
    I like to look at it so that we are normal and everyone else is weird.

there is something it was on Tyra? I think got posted lots on youtube, wasnt creepy or troll like. the worst part about the video was how condesending Tyra was toward the girl. here check it out YouTube - Tyra Banks - About AB/DL

---------- Post added at 04:15 ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by supersam1223 View Post
    I like to look at it so that we are normal and everyone else is weird.
    try I am normal, just a different kind of normal