Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Waddle

Default The Waddle

How do you deal with having a diaper between your legs while walking? I always felt the need to walk differently, but I was wondering how others did it.
    Do you walk normally or walk differently and, if so, how does that affect the padding and absorbency.

At first there is defiantly a noticeable waddle, but if you're just wearing a single diaper with no stuffers, I find you walk normally agian after a while. The crinkle is still there however :P
    Last edited by BerkoBear; 26-Mar-2011 at 12:18.

Walk with a slight waddle, but I don't spend long outside in them anyway.

Never had that but then again i usually only wear diapers when i sleep. My incontinent 10 year old brother does the waddle thing all the time and its really noticeable XD but i cant say ive experienced it, there just a form of underwear after all. maybe i should try wearing 2 diapers next time and see if that makes a difference
    Last edited by BabyNaruto; 26-Mar-2011 at 14:58.

If you're buying store brand here, in the majority of cases, you walk normally, then you wet once, then you're walking with a distinct waddle. :P

I prefer to have a bit of a waddle. Not so much where I can't easily walk, though.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by Berko View Post
    At first there is defiantly a noticeable waddle, but if you're just wearing a single diaper with no stuffers, I find you walk normally agian after a while. The crinkle is still there however :P
    True. I also noticed that with store brand diapers I sometimes will wear two at a time which will cause a very slight waddle. No one has ever seemed to have taken notice, but the first time I was ever out in public with diapers on under my clothes, I felt like I was doing a duck waddle, LOL. But after a few years of wearing diapers under my clothes and out in public, I don't pay it that much attention myself either.

umm, occasionally, when wearing extra thick padding, but not normally, and I wear Dry 24/7's normally

iwearsecretly

I usually don't waddle when I first put a diaper on. I only start waddling once the diaper gets really wet. And I still don't waddle that much...I'm trying to train myself to walk normally for when I wear in public.

im sure diapers have effected my walk but ive been wearing for likethe past few years 24/7 so im just used to it now and i dont know if anyone notices.