Thread: sad.

Xmthw9221

Default sad.

I live at home and share a room with my brother. Kinda mad that I have lack of transportation to the store to get diapers because I live in the middle of nowhere. I can't buy them anyway because my parents always trying to find out things. Anyway, hes sleeping over his friends house and I'm all alone in my room. Damn, I wish I had a diaper! I never get to wear them I'm awaiting a depends sample that I requested 7 days ago but it says it will come in 7-10 days and I'm sad that it didn't come today because I might not get this chance for a long time. fml.

I understand where you're coming from. It happens at all different stages in our life. Once I was married, my opportunities dwindled to zero because I never told my wife. Occasionally opportunities would surface, but they were few and far between. Eventually things got better, and 3 years ago I told her about me.

Things will eventually get better for you because you will be on your own. When that happens, enjoy the diapers, but don't let them ruin your social life. I much preferred to be married, starting my family and having those who I still love to this day. Making it all work together is the trick.

Xmthw9221

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I understand where you're coming from. It happens at all different stages in our life. Once I was married, my opportunities dwindled to zero because I never told my wife. Occasionally opportunities would surface, but they were few and far between. Eventually things got better, and 3 years ago I told her about me.

Things will eventually get better for you because you will be on your own. When that happens, enjoy the diapers, but don't let them ruin your social life. I much preferred to be married, starting my family and having those who I still love to this day. Making it all work together is the trick.
    Thanks, yeah I'm saving up to get a place. I have 2 years until I turn 18 and I can go on my own. Until Then I'm just gonna have to buy a car and store them in my truck If I decide not to get a car and get an apartment it'll be all good. I really can't wait to order bambinos off line and actually get to wear them around the house