Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Gone for a week, back for a week, gone for a month.

  1. #1

    Default Gone for a week, back for a week, gone for a month.

    All next week I'm off to the sunny paradise of Dublin to do some chemistry, so I won't be in contact with anyone (though I might get a chance or two to check my email, so you can use that if you desperately need to communicate with me).

    After that I'd be back for a week, but give my recent record of activity you probably won't see me much - though I'll try and come on a few times.

    And then after that I'm off for a month to the sunny paradise of MALAYSIA! I'm so excited about it, and loads of awesome stuff will happen. So when I get back, expect lots of stories!

    So, If I'm not on next week, peace out, y'all!

  2. #2

    Default

    I was already wondering where you were. Mathing it up, I guess. At least now you have a really solid excuse for ignoring us. Have a great time (in both places if we don't hear back from you)!

  3. #3
    Countdown

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Jack26 View Post
    All next week I'm off to the sunny paradise of Dublin to do some chemistry, so I won't be in contact with anyone (though I might get a chance or two to check my email, so you can use that if you desperately need to communicate with me).

    After that I'd be back for a week, but give my recent record of activity you probably won't see me much - though I'll try and come on a few times.

    And then after that I'm off for a month to the sunny paradise of MALAYSIA! I'm so excited about it, and loads of awesome stuff will happen. So when I get back, expect lots of stories!

    So, If I'm not on next week, peace out, y'all!
    Dublin is sunny? O_o I've always wanted to go to Ireland, but I've never thought of Dublin as sunny. But, I don't really know.

    Wow! Malaysia! Be careful not to get any of those weird Asian diseases!

    Have fun in Dublin and Malaysia.

  4. #4
    Peachy

    Default

    *waves*

    Bye, hello, bye *arm falls off from waving*

    Enjoy your time in Dublin and Malaysia! Don't drag any nasty diseases back home from any of those places

    Peachy

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Dublin is sunny? O_o I've always wanted to go to Ireland, but I've never thought of Dublin as sunny. But, I don't really know.

    Wow! Malaysia! Be careful not to get any of those weird Asian diseases!

    Have fun in Dublin and Malaysia.
    Nooooooo, I was being sarcastic! It's raining all week!

    And I've just spent the last few months getting painful vaccinations so I won't get any weird diseases!

  6. #6

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Jack26 View Post
    And I've just spent the last few months getting painful vaccinations so I won't get any weird diseases!
    Painful? Bah... You are all wimps :P But The best of luck of not getting sick over anything. I am sure you'll have fun!

  8. #8
    Peachy

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by UnMarth View Post
    Painful? Bah... You are all wimps :P But The best of luck of not getting sick over anything. I am sure you'll have fun!
    *gets a bunch of needles* Come here, UnMarthy...we need to update your immunization!

    Peachy

Similar Threads

  1. My week of 24/7
    By diaperedteenager in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 19-Jun-2008, 19:06
  2. We'll be gone for a week.
    By InconJenOnWheels in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-Jun-2008, 22:06
  3. Away For A Week
    By SnowPrincessSophie in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 13-Apr-2008, 13:47
  4. Gone for a week!
    By Dawes in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 15-Mar-2008, 03:47

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.