Thread: Hi Everyone

Default Hi Everyone

I'm new here and thought I'd introduce myself and explain a bit about me. I'm 23 years old, straight, single, and an overall fun guy. About 6 months ago I developed incontinence. I think it's overactive bladder. It wouldn't be much of a problem, but when I go, I don't know it. I wear diapers for protection and this practice started because I really want to be active, and I can't let peeing myself get me down. Anyway, good to see you all!

Haha, I must ask what's the story behind your name, mostly the 'GM' part. That's a great attitude to have, as I know that if became incontinent I might like it for the first day, but I think I would have trouble keeping positive, at least for the first while. This is a great site to seek support at and make some like minded friends, too!

What are some of your other interests?

Well, anyway, welcome to ADISC!

Happyguy

Hello IncontinentGM, I to am incontinent due to neurolgical disease. I will explain more when I can type better. Now I have my arms in heavy casts and it causes pain not to mention a real problem to type.

markie97

Hi, welcome.

I joined today too and love this site already.

Does your doctor think itīs an overactive bladder too. Get it checked maybe itīs something far more serious.

Welcome and hello! So do tell, is the GM a gaming reference, as in Game Master? If yes, what do you run?

the GM stands for my initials. I'm not quite comfortable giving the name yet. So nothing really interesting. Yes, the doc thinks it's OAB least I hope he does, since that's the medicine he gave me. As for other interests, huge sports fan. Glad to be in the Detroit area with all the access to pro and college sports. I'm rather boring, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by incontinentGM24 View Post
    the GM stands for my initials. I'm not quite comfortable giving the name yet. So nothing really interesting. Yes, the doc thinks it's OAB least I hope he does, since that's the medicine he gave me. As for other interests, huge sports fan. Glad to be in the Detroit area with all the access to pro and college sports. I'm rather boring, I know.
    Ah, a sports fan. Well, at least we have a couple teams worth watching. How's about those Lions though eh? Do they have a snowball's chance this year?

babygeco

Hello and welcome