Thread: Ahoy.

Default Ahoy.

I suppose I should really get around to posting this. Can't lurk forever, eh?

Anywho, name's Furlock O'Donnell. I'm a diaperfur of 21 on my last semester at a community college before transferring to a university. Spare time is mostly taken up by gaming, and lots of it. Music is definitely a passion of mine, and I love singing. Hopefully there'll be more of an opportunity to do so at the university.

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay! What kind of music are you into?

Hello and welcome! What sort of gaming are you into?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Furlock View Post
    Anywho, name's Fu***** O'D*****.
    Ahoy tharr! Just a friendly word of advice, if that's your real name I would strongly reccomend editing it out of your post. Not even for the sake of diaperanonymity, it's just a very bad idea to put your real name out on the internet like that.

That having been said, arr! Welcome aboard matey! (Pirate joke, if it's not obvious) A couple of questions:
    Do you play music, or just listen?
    What's your major?
    Microsoft, Sony, or Nintendo?

Quote Originally Posted by checkplease View Post
    Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay! What kind of music are you into?
    Mostly trance, though I do love classical. I'm into some rock, but as a mainstay, I stick with trance, techno, and the like.

---------- Post added at 06:16 ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    Hello and welcome! What sort of gaming are you into?
    Well, I've been a Nintendo kid all my life, but since high school, I've become a huge PC gamer. Currently the one I love the most is Monday Night Combat. Minecraft is also exceedingly fun.

---------- Post added at 06:20 ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Descolada View Post
    Ahoy tharr! Just a friendly word of advice, if that's your real name I would strongly reccomend editing it out of your post. Not even for the sake of diaperanonymity, it's just a very bad idea to put your real name out on the internet like that.

That having been said, arr! Welcome aboard matey! (Pirate joke, if it's not obvious) A couple of questions:
    Do you play music, or just listen?
    What's your major?
    Microsoft, Sony, or Nintendo?
    Ahaha, no, that's my fursona's name. I'd never put my name up without good reason.

I'm certainly not one to play music, though I do sing tenor in choir, though. Granted, I haven't had the opportunity to do so in quite a while, but hopefully they'll have decent hours at the university.

Major's in psychology. Knew that's what I wanted to go into three weeks into my first semester thanks to the amazing psych teacher at my community college.

Also, as I mentioned above, I'm a Nintendo guy through and through. True, they've got their flaws, but each of the big three does.