Thread: Gonna have a padded night out =p

Default Gonna have a padded night out =p

Well I've decided and finally built up the confidence to get padded up now and stay in it until the morning. Unless of course I get messy and need to change.

One of the more notable things in my agenda include going to dinner in my college dining hall (wish me luck ^.^)

Normally I wouldn't get padded up until later or I would just avoid people and stay in my room. Well this little boy is going out playing in the big kid world tonight. =p

Cherub

I think that after all is said and done, you will find that no one will even notice that you're diapered. But I think you will feel as thought you are wearing the world's thickest diaper until you become comfortable in the fact of being out in public with a diaper under your clothes.

jeffiewe

Good luck to you Mister i am still in the closet about it.

Quote Originally Posted by dlCherub View Post
    I think that after all is said and done, you will find that no one will even notice that you're diapered. But I think you will feel as thought you are wearing the world's thickest diaper until you become comfortable in the fact of being out in public with a diaper under your clothes.
    Well it's funny because apparently I used both of the normal Molicare Supers from my sample pack so when I was walking around in this one I was like OMG this is much bulkier.

I'm not really concerned that other people will see it unless I become a silly little boy later and show some of it sticking up out of my pants =p
    Not sure I'll get that relaxed even around some good friends though.

Update: I'm pretty wet now and I can notice the bulge through my boxers, shorts, and track pants. (my hoodie is still carrying my though) We'll see how the rest of this night goes. =D
    Last edited by kwisy; 23-Mar-2011 at 21:51.

Best of luck, dude! I remember the dining hall where I went to college was always so damn loud. They couldn't have heard a stick of dynamite go off, let alone that telltale crinkle. Then again, I wasn't wearing at that point. Kudos to your bravery.