Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zellers diapers

Default Zellers diapers

Just thought to share this with you. I finally bought Zellers store brand adult diapers (plastic covered) today. Last time I wore that was over a year ago. Anyway, I usually get M size but there only L size available there and it was on sale, so I can't resist that and got that. Once I put that L diapers on me, it does look big but I managed to get it fitted well thanks to the tapes and adjusting it. I feel so babyish when I put that on... but it does feels nice. =)

Also, I followed the advice from here to reduce the rashes.... I bought the hypo-allergenic sensitive skin wipes so I wipe down there before and will do it after changing too, of course. I hope that helps me. =)

Anyone have wore this diaper brand before? This probably applies to Canadians since Zellers stores are only found in Canada.

So are you saying that the larger diaper size makes you feel more babyish or just the design of the Zellers?

Mainly of the large size, but also the design too. It's mostly plainly white but it's also plastic covered and obviously it makes look more babyish.

Quote Originally Posted by EmilyPotter View Post
    Mainly of the large size, but also the design too. It's mostly plainly white but it's also plastic covered and obviously it makes look more babyish.
    Hmm maybe I'll have to pick up some store brand diapers in large and double them around my Abena's for a fun night =p

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    Hmm maybe I'll have to pick up some store brand diapers in large and double them around my Abena's for a fun night =p
    Sound lovely idea! lol

Quote Originally Posted by ScottishHusky View Post
    Never heard of them, Any photos kicking about?
    I might try to take photo of me in it sometime this week.

jeffiewe

I haven't heard about them but ill try them out when i go to Canada

Quote Originally Posted by jeffiewe View Post
    I haven't heard about them but ill try them out when i go to Canada
    Good idea.

By the way, I was bored so I snapped a photo of me in that diaper and other photo of updated diaper drawer of mine and it includes the Zellers brand (Truly) diapers. They are in my gallery, of course.

jeffiewe

How do you check galleries?

I have been considering buying a pack of these diapers... Hm, maybe I will get a pack and give them a test run. Unfortunately, if they are good, I might have a hard time getting them soon. The closest Zellers is about to turn into a Target