Thread: An Introduction

Default An Introduction

In addition to whatever ab/dl interests I may have, I also try to go biking, hiking, snowboarding, and play tennis regularly. Also interested in getting back into wrestling/ grappling or trying out gymnastics (mainly rings). As far as more sedentary activities go, I play a lot of computer games and board games are climbing my list of favorite ways to have a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by blueaudio View Post
    In addition to whatever ab/dl interests I may have, I also try to go biking, hiking, snowboarding, and play tennis regularly. Also interested in getting back into wrestling/ grappling or trying out gymnastics (mainly rings). As far as more sedentary activities go, I play a lot of computer games and board games are climbing my list of favorite ways to have a good time.
    Cyclist eh? What do you ride?

And welcome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeffiewe

Biking and swimming. Do juu ride recreationally or professionally?

Oh, when I said that I bike ride regularly I suppose I really meant, "I ride bikes with my friends from time to time". As far as my actual bike goes it's just some standard low end model. I do actually happen to have a catalog on my desk right now that I kept because I liked the way a bike they are selling looks but since it's $500 it will be a while before I actually get anything like that.