Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Allow myself to reintroduce.... Myself.

Default Allow myself to reintroduce.... Myself.

Heya guys, guess who? Yup, me!

For those I don't know:

Aloha, I'm Desco, the lovable DNA-melting virus! (Book reference)
    I'm turning 20 soon(ish), and I spend most of my time playing Left 4 Dead 2, reading fantasy/sci-fi novels, and watching my way through the entire Netflix gallery. I'm an engineering student at a community college in Missouri (switched my major =D) and I love math. What else... my favorite symbol is the capital letter Sigma, and I'm a big fan of Timothy Leary. (Take the hint)
    I like to think of myself as a generally helpful person, so if there's anything you need, ask away. I've been known to randomly make pictures/songs/videos for people who ask me. (Entertainment + Karma)

For those of you that I do know:
    I've been taking some time off from most of my usual activities (including forums) due to a series of up events that happened in my life. Not fishing for pity, just letting everyone know I didn't run away and join the circus or get get kidnapped by the Hungarian Mafia. (Both were likely)
    Anyway, now I've decided to give it another shot, and get back in touch with my ADISC homies. I probably won't be as active as I was when I first joined (it's the 2nd half of the semester now... urgh) but you never know. Glad to be back, and I look forward to seeing you guys' pseudo-faces again.

--Desco

---------- Post added at 18:43 ---------- Previous post was at 16:51 ----------

*Chuckles IRL* At least people responded to my terrible, nervous, 2-line intro the first time around.

*Puts on newb suit and a dazed expression*

hey there, welcome back (first time someone came back I recognize xD). excited for the new l4d2 map beta?

W00t a reply!

Oh meh gawd? There's a new map coming out? I don't even have The Sacrifice yet lol. (Not because I don't want it, but because my spastic brain refuses to remember to buy Live Points every time I'm at the store)

---------- Post added at 20:56 ---------- Previous post was at 20:28 ----------

W000000t 300 posts! ^_^

Welcome back, I always view that things involving my life are more important than things on the internet.. (Ok, I might not always think this way)

Hopefully it will not take you long to catch back up

Quote Originally Posted by Tailz View Post
    Welcome back, I always view that things involving my life are more important than things on the internet.. (Ok, I might not always think this way)

Hopefully it will not take you long to catch back up
    Heya, thanks. And it was more of the sort of "debilitating depression" absence, not really a choice I made, it just happened. And idk if I'll ever really catch back up.

I don't plan on catching up anyway, I took a left and now I'm in the lead.

Nice intro. I saw your other response first and had to show your avatar to my wife. We're big dog lovers and have a golden. I understand being busy, but I hope we see more out of you. Anyway....welcome back.

Thanks dude, always good to know another fellow dog lover. I'm practically obsessed with dogs. ;P
    I seriously think I'd be much more upset if I saw an injured dog in the street than an injured person in the street.

Hola Descolada, (sorry, Spanish greeting for a Spanish sounding name )

Welcome back to ADISC. I had been wondering whatever happened to you and your cute puppy avatar. I'm glad you've found your way back to the site and I hope things continue to get back on track in your daily life. Also, glad you haven't forgotten us, hehe. Enjoy your time checking out some of the changes that have been made since you were last regularly posting. Hope to see you around.

Hi, Descolada. I know that we have never really conversed for any length of time, but I have enjoyed reading your posts in the past. I am glad you are back.

Quote Originally Posted by spddan View Post
    Hola Descolada, (sorry, Spanish greeting for a Spanish sounding name )
    It's Portugese for "unglued" or "unstuck", among other things. (It's one of those ambigious words that can mean like 4 things, according to a Portugese-speaking friend)

Quote Originally Posted by fifigal View Post
    Hi, Descolada. I know that we have never really conversed for any length of time, but I have enjoyed reading your posts in the past. I am glad you are back.
    =O I'm glad to hear that! Nice to meet you fifigal.