Thread: Vintage Diapers

Default Vintage Diapers

Hello everyone, who isn't a fan of vintage diapers like pampers or huggies, I miss them, besides Ebay does anyone else have any ideas on how to aquire or get my hands on some.

Right now I using the depends fitted briefs putting baby powder in them for a fresh scent and adding my own tapping strips with the old pampers baby dry bears, it works but it's just no the same.

I am 25 but when I was back in High school I still had a bag of the old pampers baby dry, and after one day of pleasuring myself I got disgusted with myself (this happens off and on from time to time) I threw them out, the next time I had purchased pampers they had already started going cloth with the strip down the middle.

The sad thing is I still fit into a size 6 back in the day and would be curious to see if I still fit in them, the pampers today are so small and crappy compared to the old ones.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pam6_99.jpg 
Views:	11549 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	4005

Well, guess what, we have a fetish for things we were in close touch with a an early, and clearly very impressionable age; and in today's quick turnaround environment nothing looks the same as it did 10 years ago. I was a plastic pant person from early grade school, and those are essentially the same in their fundamentals; but then this was when "babyish" meant diapered with cloth, with prominent safety pins; disposables had taken over when I was in junior high and babysitting lots; but the toilet training types, all crotch and flat sides are alien to me.

I am afraid this is a disposable product, not designed to be collectible, nor likely to hang around much say in a corner of a warehouse dusty and unsold; space is at a huge premium.

That said it is always possible that a big co. might sell off its tools and dyes, the machinery for making a particular design to a niche player, say a growing outfit in a market which wants low-cost over fancy; especially if a retro market is recognized and exploited.

Good luck; I think unless someone remanufactures the old designs they are lost; the few outfits who run diaper museums do not offer the museum pieces for sale.

Protex Medical : Online Store

you could try ebay or craigs list or maybe a local antique store.

If you are looking for actual old vintage baby diapers ebay is probably the best bet. If you want a plastic cute baby diaper give these a try
    Cool Diaps 24CT X-Large (Over 30 lbs) - 3 Mixed Styles in each Package (Zebra, Happy Face, Peace Sign) - Cool Diaps - Babies "R" Us
    If you want vintage looking adult diapers abunivrse has some replicas they are expensive and in the past some people have had bad experiences with them more recent experiences seem better but that's better left to your discression.
    Bambinos also make a babl like plastic diaper that people seem to love
    Good luck and happy diapering

GoodJams1

Vintage diapers on ebay are pretty expensive too you know.

Quote Originally Posted by xolyshaxo View Post
    If you are looking for actual old vintage baby diapers ebay is probably the best bet. If you want a plastic cute baby diaper give these a try
    Cool Diaps 24CT X-Large (Over 30 lbs) - 3 Mixed Styles in each Package (Zebra, Happy Face, Peace Sign) - Cool Diaps - Babies "R" Us
    If you want vintage looking adult diapers abunivrse has some replicas they are expensive and in the past some people have had bad experiences with them more recent experiences seem better but that's better left to your discression.
    Bambinos also make a babl like plastic diaper that people seem to love
    Good luck and happy diapering
    Thanks for that link! I'll be ordering some. Also, take a moment to read the reviews...there seems to be an INTEREST in bringing back plastic outer covers...if only some of our members could express there reviews as well .

Yeah it would be awesome if they stay around. I got a pack of the smalls for my dolls they are super cute. Plastic backed with Velcro fasteners.