Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Hi, I'm new to the site, but experienced since birth.

  1. #1

    Post Hi, I'm new to the site, but experienced since birth.

    When my parents were married, they began planing for a family. It took around A year, and my mother had my brother 9 months later. Mom was very happy. Mom vowed, " My next child is going to be A girl." Dad said not A word, and went along for another year and A half before mom was pregnant again.
    When I was born, I was A total let-down for mom. I'm not shore, something happened to her. I learned when I became older. Mom lost touch with reality. With A wild hair up her butt, mom went out and bought all kinds of girl clothes for me. Even if I wasn't one. You see, mom believed that I was born female, no mater what dad said, so he let it go for a while. I was raised like that for the next 3 years. I was kept in clothe diapers and dresses all that time. I was so cute, know one ever new. Mom never even lit anyone to change me. Mom was pregnant again. This time she did have A girl. Dad told mom,"Its time we start dressing Tom like the good lord made him." Mom refused. An argument ensued and tempers flared. Its still kind of foggy. Dad walked out and never came back for any of us. From that point on, mom blamed me for any and all things that happened. To make A long story short, my life was A living hell. Between school and home, I was harassed, bullied, beat up and any thing A kid can thank of. When I started puberty, mom shipped me to my dad's. I was still in diapers and had nothing but girls clothes. Dad though every thing away and I started life over from scratch. Life has been tough for me. I moved away from my family to get things organized in my head. I've been married for 20 years and my wife knows every thing. In December of 97, I was injured from a fall. I developed severe nerve damage. Now I need diapers 24/7. I'm not a sissy but, I do fill sense birth, that I'm Transgender or something like that. I turned 50 this year and I don't see anything changing soon. I'm disabled and can't get around to will. But, at least I have A good woman that loves me for who I am.
    Please, if anyone reads this, leave a thought. All that is here is 100% true. If I received your comments, I might fill in the blanks.
    Tamilynn.

  2. #2

    Default

    Well Tamilynn, first off, welcome!

    That sounds just awful. Your mum obviously had a lot of very serious mental problems; did she ever inflict them on any of her other children that you're aware of?

    You're very lucky to have met someone who understands your history and feelings, and who clearly loves you very much. Don't worry; we have a lot of trans-members here, and the sissy label is sometimes used by 'LGs' (little girls; that is, people who identify as having the persona of a little girl) as well; I myself am a cis-female who uses the label.

    A few of questions about your story; at school (or otherwise in the outside world) was anyone ever aware you were physically male? Were people aware you wore/used diapers past those three years (prior to when your mother had another child)? As you wore diapers (I'm assuming) 24/7, was that because of a genuine incontinence issue, or neglectful parenting on your mother's part (i.e. fail to potty train you). If the latter is the case, how did you gain continence and become independent of diapers later?

    Sorry for the probing questions; this is a very unique scenario, and I personally believe you, but I'd like to lend some credibility to it.

  3. #3

    Default

    First, let me thank you for the greetings. It's always tough to talk about what I went through, especially when it started 5 decades ago. My siblings were never mentally or physically abused, as far as I know. When I was enrolled in school, I believe my mom told every one I was a boy but that, I was being punished for some reason or another. Mostly lies no doubt. Anyway, things got out of hand and for the next 14 years, I was in dresses all the time, People forgot that was anything but A boy. And, as far as the diapers. mom told me I was too lazy to be potty trained. But, to every one ells, I had A medical problem that required diapers. When I was shipped to my dads, I was thrust back in A boys world and potty trained immediately there after. I still liked to ware diapers in private but, when I was injured, I had no choice and I don't care who knows. Lets just say, I've earned them for all the bull I put up with all my life. I still mite transition one day, but who know, maybe I'll write an autobiography about it. Tamilynn.
    Last edited by Tamilynn; 23-Mar-2011 at 06:39. Reason: Spell check

  4. #4

    Thumbs down Fail fap story is fail

    http://oi52.tinypic.com/33xx7o7.jpg (Thank you Shinx for that amazing sig-pic image!)

    Yes, because NOBODY 50 years ago, in a time when things like cross dressing could get you arrested in certain places would EVER have a problem with someone who they knew was a boy wearing dresses and diapers out in public. No school official EVER would have complained to social services about a student being kept in diapers and girls clothes when they know that they were clearly a boy! And you of course, being well over 50 or so years old now would, OF COURSE, still love being put into/wearing girls stuff, because you would have NEVER grown to resent something that got you your ass kicked, as well as left you emotionally scarred for life.

    And, of course, NO police officer ever saw you dressed like that 50 or so years ago! No, they would have never said anything about it if they would have known. OH! And I'm SURE your brother and sister never went and told anyone in school about the situation, or called the cops, or at least complained about it to anyone.

    *EDIT* Oh and someone who just HAPPENED to wear diapers as a kid because of their psychotic mom just so happens to get hit perfectly to get a nerve damaging condition rendering them IC.*END EDIT*

    Jesus tap-dancing Christ in the pits of hell! COME ON! You honestly expect us to believe that? I could hear you fapping from HERE! Charlie, come on. The world is a fucked up place, but let's think logically about this for a second. This story makes more sense and has more holes in it than a crack addicts arm! It's a load of crap, and I'm calling bullshit.

    http://www.find-me-a-gift.co.uk/images/product_images/bullshit1_1_.jpg

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeru117 View Post
    Jesus tap-dancing Christ in the pits of hell! COME ON! You honestly expect us to believe that? I could hear you fapping from HERE! Charlie, come on. The world is a fucked up place, but let's think logically about this for a second. This story makes more sense and has more holes in it than a crack addicts arm! It's a load of crap, and I'm calling bullshit.
    Ignoring the fact that crack isn't intravenous so there would be no holes in their arm, you could give the guy a chance to explain. Admittedly it doesn't sound like the most believable thing ever but at give them a chance to explain what happened, child abuse happens and sometimes it can take years before something is done; his siblings may not have intervened out of fear for god's sake. You hear all kinds of stories about horrific and unusual forms of abuse that actually happened.

    Anyway, welcome to the site; if this isn't true then just to say lying isn't appreciated here. However if it is true then I'm sorry for what happened to you and am glad that you appear to have moved on and come out swinging as it were. So what do you like to do outside of diapers?

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeru117 View Post
    [IMG]
    Yes, because NOBODY 50 years ago, in a time when things like cross dressing could get you arrested in certain places would EVER have a problem with someone who they knew was a boy wearing dresses and diapers out in public. No school official EVER would have complained to social services about a student being kept in diapers and girls clothes when they know that they were clearly a boy! And you of course, being well over 50 or so years old now would, OF COURSE, still love being put into/wearing girls stuff, because you would have NEVER grown to resent something that got you your ass kicked, as well as left you emotionally scarred for life.
    Things were quite a bit different 40 or 50 years ago. Corporal punishment, for instance, was still widespread. If they still allowed children to be caned back in those days, what makes you so sure that they wouldn't allow other forms of cruel and unusual punishment?

    The poster makes it clear she DOES resent the treatment she suffered, though; she talks about her life being a 'living hell' and it's obvious she recognised the abuse for what it was; abuse. However, the sad truth is that a lot of people who are abused become attracted to similar scenarios for whatever reason. Would you think it was utterly implausible that, for instance, a girl who was raped as a child had erotic thoughts about rape and ageplay? The methods we use to cope with trauma are often strange and scary.



    And, of course, NO police officer ever saw you dressed like that 50 or so years ago! No, they would have never said anything about it if they would have known. OH! And I'm SURE your brother and sister never went and told anyone in school about the situation, or called the cops, or at least complained about it to anyone.
    A police officer most likely would not have been able to tell (at a glance) that Tamilynn was physically male. Even if he did suspect that, would YOU stop a young girl on the street to say 'excuse me, you don't look enough like a girl to me, can I see what's in your pants?'

    Abuse isn't always reported; often it becomes so normal to the children within a family that they see nothing out of the ordinary with what happens in their family. Even if they did, fear of retribution (or of not being believed) might discourage them from telling anyone. And, as I've previously pointed out, things were a LOT different 40 years ago.



    *EDIT* Oh and someone who just HAPPENED to wear diapers as a kid because of their psychotic mom just so happens to get hit perfectly to get a nerve damaging condition rendering them IC.*END EDIT*
    Yes, that is a coincidence, but that alone isn't enough to say everything about this story is false. Incontinence isn't even that uncommon. Would you say this story was bullshit if someone came in saying they'd always enjoyed wearing diapers but that now they'd become incontinent they had a 'legitimate' reason to?



    Jesus tap-dancing Christ in the pits of hell! COME ON! You honestly expect us to believe that? I could hear you fapping from HERE! Charlie, come on. The world is a fucked up place, but let's think logically about this for a second. This story makes more sense and has more holes in it than a crack addicts arm! It's a load of crap, and I'm calling bullshit.
    This really isn't written in the vein of a fap story. Perhaps it's not true, no, but what harm would it really do to accept the story (and ask questions about things you're not sure about) rather than throw up your hands and yell 'BULLSHIT! THIS STORY IS UNLIKELY AND THEREFORE COULD *NOT* HAVE HAPPENED!!!'

    And honestly, if you don't believe it, how about either a) asking some questions or b) smiling and moving on? Perhaps you think I'm naive, but I like to abide by 'Thumper's Rule';

    If you can't say sumfin nice...don't say nuffin at all...

    That is, if something is fishy, I'll ask polite questions to see if the poster can offer a reasonable response. Nothing that Tamilynn has posted is outside the realms of possibility. If you have a query (rather than an attack) I'm sure she'd be happy to answer your questions! :3

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by CharliePup View Post

    This really isn't written in the vein of a fap story. Perhaps it's not true, no, but what harm would it really do to accept the story (and ask questions about things you're not sure about) rather than throw up your hands and yell 'BULLSHIT! THIS STORY IS UNLIKELY AND THEREFORE COULD *NOT* HAVE HAPPENED!!!'

    And honestly, if you don't believe it, how about either a) asking some questions or b) smiling and moving on? Perhaps you think I'm naive, but I like to abide by 'Thumper's Rule';

    If you can't say sumfin nice...don't say nuffin at all...

    That is, if something is fishy, I'll ask polite questions to see if the poster can offer a reasonable response. Nothing that Tamilynn has posted is outside the realms of possibility. If you have a query (rather than an attack) I'm sure she'd be happy to answer your questions! :3
    Okay, let me put it to you this way. I'm the Angry Diaper Story Nerd. My night job here on ADISC is to read and review terrible fap stories. If this came up on my computer as one of those stories, I'd 100% trust that it was nothing more than bad fap fiction. When you've been around something long enough, you tend to recognize the trends.

    Next, I'll explain what harm it does. When people come on the site, people who want to be part of a community that isn't about lying about themselves (I AM BABIED BY MY PARENTS ZOMG I'M ONLY 13 MURRRRR... or, OMG MY MOMMY PUT ME IN DIAPERS AND NOW I AM IC CUZ OF ACCIDENT AND WEAR DRESSES yiff yiff yiff)- those people, who don't want to see that kind of stuff, the ones that are so very often the most valued members on ADISC, won't join! We lose members who have intelligent opinions and want to share legitimate advice, and by the same logic, we gain 55 year old men claiming to be 14 and talking about how their parents baby them or something like that. This is what happened on a lot of other sites (I won't name names), and this is how those sites got to be filled with creepers. They let it fill to the brink with members who are more than obviously here to lie and talk about fapping all day.

    The biggest thing that struck out to me was when, in his second post, the OP said that he still liked to wear diapers after being put in them and abused by his mother. Seriously? That strikes NOBODY else as something that just usually doesn't happen with the human mind? If you were abused for so many years, why would you try and re-enact that abuse? That makes no sense! It defies logic! The 'logical' thing to happen would be that he would have been brought to a psychologist to get his problems sorted out and what not. It's been, what, 50 years now? That's been plenty of time.

    Beyond that, notice the patterns recently. New members are pouring in giving similar stories to this. May I remind everyone of the thread where the girl claimed her school makes her wear super short skirts,, and a girl she knew for 2 months touched her ass- which was a big deal compared to her story about how A STADIUM OF PEOPLE saw her in diapers, but, you know, one person compared to a stadium's worth is A LOT!

    The point I'm making here is that even my own stories, which people know are pretty insane, still make sense, and have logic behind them! Beyond that I've PROVED it to everyone, but that's besides the point. Blue posters commonly post like this. Why this thread hasn't been deleted and the user banned, I'll never know.

  8. #8

    Default

    An obvious lie. The poster should do a retraction and try again.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeru117 View Post
    The biggest thing that struck out to me was when, in his second post, the OP said that he still liked to wear diapers after being put in them and abused by his mother. Seriously? That strikes NOBODY else as something that just usually doesn't happen with the human mind? If you were abused for so many years, why would you try and re-enact that abuse? That makes no sense! It defies logic! The 'logical' thing to happen would be that he would have been brought to a psychologist to get his problems sorted out and what not. It's been, what, 50 years now? That's been plenty of time.
    Ignoring the rest of your post; it is, as I said, VERY common for people who've experienced abuse to cope by creating fantasies surrounding that abuse. So while it may not be logical, it makes sense.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by CharliePup View Post
    Ignoring the rest of your post; it is, as I said, VERY common for people who've experienced abuse to cope by creating fantasies surrounding that abuse. So while it may not be logical, it makes sense.
    Again, I state- it still hurts the site not to call the person out on the obvious lie.

Similar Threads

  1. Experienced ab/dl therapist nyc
    By cookiepuss in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 25-Mar-2011, 05:29
  2. The Birth of ADISC?
    By diaperedteenager in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 28-Oct-2009, 07:58
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 16-Feb-2009, 01:19
  4. A couple questions for experienced diaper wearers.
    By Boyhood in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-Dec-2008, 23:27

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.