Thread: Hey I'm new-ish.

Talking Hey I'm new-ish.

Hey, My bf is a member on here and he had me make an account of my own. He told me this was the best place to talk about myself. I enjoy reading, writing stories, jewelry, crystals, astrology n hanging out with friends.
    In astrology, I make up birth charts, by doing a few calculations from information from the person I'm doing the chart for. The information includes time, date n place of birth.
    The books I like reading include mythology, romance n sic-fi.
    My bf n I have been going out for a little over a year. We knew each other from high school but didn't start going out until after school had finished n the new year had started. I had been visiting my aunty who lived down in sydney n had been up late one night n saw that he was online n we just started talking. When I came back we started hanging out.
    When my bf started opening up to me about his TBDL side, I realized I had more in common with him than I thought when we first started going out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokislover View Post
    Hey, My bf is a member on here and he had me make an account of my own. He told me this was the best place to talk about myself. I enjoy reading, writing stories, jewelry, crystals, astrology n hanging out with friends.
    In astrology, I make up birth charts, by doing a few calculations from information from the person I'm doing the chart for. The information includes time, date n place of birth.
    The books I like reading include mythology, romance n sic-fi.
    My bf n I have been going out for a little over a year. We knew each other from high school but didn't start going out until after school had finished n the new year had started. I had been visiting my aunty who lived down in sydney n had been up late one night n saw that he was online n we just started talking. When I came back we started hanging out.
    When my bf started opening up to me about his TBDL side, I realized I had more in common with him than I thought when we first started going out.
    Hello everyone,

This is the lovely lady I spoke of, hehe
    Lady yea right, little girl more like. Luv ya hunni....

Spoke of this site so often that she had to make a account.
    It was our anniversary last week on Friday, and I hope to have another 50+ of them.

Please all make her welcome!!!!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Littleboyloki

Awww another Adisc couple; welcome the both of you.

Hee hee there's more to this story isn't there...

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Awww another Adisc couple; welcome the both of you.

Hee hee there's more to this story isn't there...
    There is a very long story as to how we went out. Funny, ironic, scary..... Would make a good movie haha

mmm it is not usual that a guy dates a girl, reveals that diapers play an important role in his life and she... finds this an area of compatibility. Not usual, but I love it when this does happen; whether she is a maternal caretaker sort or has urges herself to play little. Even ab aware and merely tolerant is rare enough.

Whatever your story, I hope it would be a good movie (not a Hallmark production), and not a Springer episode