Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1+1=me!

PampsAimi

Default 1+1=me!

Hello, not really new here, but new as in member new I guess.... Well None the less I lurked this site here and there, and now it forced me to make an account so here I am Umm.... about me I'll be 17 soon, and I buy my own diapers so no problem there, Thank god for parents working the night shift , and.... well I wear a lot more than normal I guess..... I LIKE PONIES AND I SHIT RAINBOWS just so you know what else............. I thought that looked cool >.> WELL HAI EVERYBODY!

hi pamps thats pretty cool that u buy ur own diapers ! have fun

Heyo, welcome. Good on you that you can buy diapers at 17. I was able to buy at 17 (had my own car and a job), and I can say, it's pretty nice eh?

So what else do you do for non-diapered fun?

PampsAimi

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    Heyo, welcome. Good on you that you can buy diapers at 17. I was able to buy at 17 (had my own car and a job), and I can say, it's pretty nice eh?

So what else do you do for non-diapered fun?
    I'm on the hunt for a new job now D: but anyways, I'm a little bit of a geek and LOVE playing Final Fantasy games , I run track, and film/edit for my school's show I also take a lot of nature photos and..... I go paint-balling with my boyfriend every once in a while which I find pretty fun

Quote Originally Posted by PampsAimi View Post
    I'm on the hunt for a new job now D: but anyways, I'm a little bit of a geek and LOVE playing Final Fantasy games , I run track, and film/edit for my school's show I also take a lot of nature photos and..... I go paint-balling with my boyfriend every once in a while which I find pretty fun
    Oooh, fun stuff. I loved Final Fantasy, up to number VIII. I kinda gave up on the series at that point. VII and III and I (American numbers) were awesome though! And funnily enough, my undergrad degree is in Television and Digital Media Production. It's a lot of fun making it all happen eh? Do you guys do any live stuff, or is it all pre-produced packages?

PampsAimi

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    Oooh, fun stuff. I loved Final Fantasy, up to number VIII. I kinda gave up on the series at that point. VII and III and I (American numbers) were awesome though! And funnily enough, my undergrad degree is in Television and Digital Media Production. It's a lot of fun making it all happen eh? Do you guys do any live stuff, or is it all pre-produced packages?
    We can't really do any live stuff because the only time we all can get together is early in the morning like 7-9ish, so we pre-film it all.

jeffiewe

yay rainbows!!

---------- Post added at 15:21 ---------- Previous post was at 15:20 ----------

Did u poop two at once before? i swear it made a big hit.

Hooray for geeks! Welcome to ADISC. (Says the pseudo-newb that just rejoined today himself)

You should probably get that rainbow thing checked out.

PampsAimi

Quote Originally Posted by jeffiewe View Post
    yay rainbows!!

---------- Post added at 15:21 ---------- Previous post was at 15:20 ----------

Did u poop two at once before? i swear it made a big hit.

That would make a double rainbow!!!!!! I should try it!