Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Okay, so I bought some new diapers!

Default Okay, so I bought some new diapers!

So, thease are called, First Quality. I will wear one tonight. I bought them at The Medicine Shoppe® Pharmacy - Medicine Shoppe - Online Pharmacy & Drugstore, Prescriptions, Medicare Part D Information, Health Information They have actual storees you can go into and buy things from them.

So I go in. I look around for any adult diapers. I spot some int he corner, but the place has other people in it, so I go outside and move my car closer to the shop.

I go inside again. this time I head right for the adult diapers, and I'm ooking at them, while also trying to pretend I'm not. It was very hard because I did not recognize any of the brands.

So as im on my knees looking. Someone comes up behind me and goes, can I help you?

Now I'm scared shitless. But I thought of an excuse before I went in. "Yes, I'm going to a costume party, how much are these?" motioning towards the diapers.

He helps me out, and when I see some that I like, we cant find a prcie on them. So he goes up to the register, and rings it up, AND THE COMPUTER DOES NOT KNOW EITHER!!!! So, I go back to the selves and get the same brand just smaller pack, and he rung them up.

But As I hand him the money he says, So a costume party. I respond with "Yes, i have some crazy friends" And he says "its actually not that rare." I become sorta surprised, but hell I'm an actor, I didnty show it (I hope).

So not onto the diapers them selves.

I bougth a medium size, with 12 diapers in them. Cost me $8.43. That is pretty inexpensive if you ask me.

They have two yellow/brown lines going down the front. In total 4 tapes. Each tape as a cris cross blue pattern on them. Completely plastic. on the inside of the diaper it has a blue liner, I'll give the rest of the review tonight when my parents go to bed.

If anyone else knows anything please post.

EDIT: PICTURES AT BOTTOM OF PAGE 2, and fixed some spelling errors(Thank you fire fox)
    Last edited by Ryan_d; 29-Jun-2008 at 01:25.

Congrats on your purchase, that was a nice excuse you came up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_d View Post
    They have two yellow/brown lines going down the front. In total 4 tapes. Each tape as a cris cross blue pattern on them. Completly plastic. on the inside of the diaper it has a blue liner
    Sound a lot like CVS brand diapers

Congratulations on your purchase Ryan! Post some pictures of them and yes that is a pretty good price if you ask me too. Also, good excuse you thought of there :P.

Actully you could have done better at wally world, there assurance brand plastic covered diapers are 8 bucks and change, for 20, but it was your first time out, so I won't beat you up over that.

Now Go and have fun in those diapers.....

Cant wait to hear on these, Always like to hear something about new diapers. Congrats on the purchse also, being you first time its always the hardest. I just ppurchase offline now because I moved in to a place with my wife who already knew I wear them. So it does get easier from here.

Lol, what makes yall think this is my first time?

This is just my first time with this brand. I've been doing this for a few years.

Also where is Wally world? Or is there a link online that you could get me?

I'll try to post pics. But I don't really have a camera.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_d View Post
    Lol, what makes yall think this is my first time?

This is just my first time with this brand. I've been doing this for a few years.

Also where is Wally world? Or is there a link online that you could get me?

I'll try to post pics. But I don't really have a camera.

Wally world = Wal-mart (I think)...I wish people would just call it that to lose the confusion

Never really heard of the brand name before, tell us how well they stand up