Thread: Inspriational Quotes

Question Inspriational Quotes

i have this school project to do, and at the end of it I have to put a quote. Im looking for a quote that is indirectly says that im a DL. Do you know any, or can you make one up plz (Something that deals with life,college, and etc) ?

one made up by yourself would probably be best to use. o.o try and be original.

Quote Originally Posted by drewx View Post
    i have this school project to do, and at the end of it I have to put a quote. Im looking for a quote that is indirectly says that im a DL. Do you know any, or can you make one up plz (Something that deals with life,college, and etc) ?
    Why would you want to expose yourself as a DL? It's a private fetish.

Also I don't know of inspirational quotes related to any fetishes. Because honestly those wouldn't really be inspirational.

"Do not ask what your country can do for you, Ask what you can do to your diaper!" JFK, The crazy diaper loving president. (hypothetical situation.)

Booger

"We were once children. Often, none of us want to come out of that moment of pure innocence, because some people preserve the memory of adolescence well within their hearts.”

Might not be indirect, change it as you will, but I agree with Fire when he says that your interest should be kept private. Hope that helped.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    Ralph Walso Emerson

This one could hint at something, but then again so could this one.

"You use your money to buy privacy because during most of your life you aren't allowed to be normal"
    Johnny Depp

Another one is

"Today is the oldest you have ever been, but the youngest you will ever be"
    Unknown (to me that is)

They are a few users on here that have nice quotes in there sigs. Off the top of my head, I can list those two:

"Growing up means getting rid of everything that makes you happy." ~ Marge Simpson
    "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." ~ C.S. Lewis

Just found some that might work.
    "Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional"
    Tom Wargo

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes"
    Dr. Who

"Another belief of mine: that everyone else my age is an adult, whereas I am merely in disguise."
    Margaret Atwood
    Last edited by AstroWolf; 21-Mar-2011 at 22:25.