Thread: My mom now knows I'm an AB...

Default My mom now knows I'm an AB...

Seems she already somewhat knew, and asked me pretty much straight tonight if my obsession with babies and baby stuff was trying to tell her something. I told her and TBH, she seems to have taken it pretty well.

Yay for being open-minded.

Sounds like good news to me, that she didn't flip out! How'd you try to explain it to her, anyway?

no interest in telling my own parents but I am curious as to your explanation as well. Mine wouldn't be in anyway positive toward my parents lol.

Quote Originally Posted by buckeye87 View Post
    Sounds like good news to me, that she didn't flip out! How'd you try to explain it to her, anyway?

I explained to her that with all the stresses that I've had in my life, and all the worry, I've found that regressing to be a baby, to be at a time in my life when everything seemed a lot better and I didn't have to deal with all these thing, was possibly the greatest thing I've ever done. Not having to worry about all my health issues or my job situation or anything else for even an hour, was such a relief to me.

I basically explained to her all of this in a rather long-winded way and made it clear that my ABDL wasn't some pervy thing, it's actually going to be a good thing for me in the long run.

Ive just recently told my mum since she found my stash in my wardrobe, and other than the usual questions: "as long as your happy, and your not hurting your self or anyone else" It went pretty well

Well said. I think you put it to her perfectly. I would never tell my mom, since we haven't gotten along in years, but I pretty much said the same thing to my wife, and she reacted in a very similar fashion. I think its a real testament to how amazing love and friendship are that even if it's an activity they dont fully understand, they still care for us all the same and accept us for who we are. That's love.

I feel like I will eventually be forced to have this conversation as I try less and less to hide the AB part of my personality from my family. I'm glad that everything worked out for you. =D

Awesome, my Mom knows i wear diapers for bedwetting and i dont think she would flip out if i told her everything but im never going to tell her XD

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    I feel like I will eventually be forced to have this conversation as I try less and less to hide the AB part of my personality from my family. I'm glad that everything worked out for you. =D
    Well in my case I had two choices: tell her in my own way and time, allowing me to tell her in a stress-free situation, or her finding out somehow and it seeming that I'm ashamed of it all.