Thread: New

Korey

Default New

Hey everyone, im new to the site... so I guess ill tell a little about myself

Im seventeen, living in Alberta. I've been interested in diapers as far back as I can remember. I was quickly potty-trained and have never had an accident since I was 4. I was pretty proud of myself, but I think the diapers left me too soon. My best friend is a year older than me, and she was still wetting the bed and wetting her pants when we were 7 and 8.... Im a pretty normal guy, and I have a lotttt of stories to tell.. message me if you wanna chat!

Korey

thanks, lol ill repost in the right board

Quote Originally Posted by diaperdude View Post
    This story is boring.

Good thing it's not a story then

Peachy

Moved to Greetings forum!

Hello and welcome! Enjoy your time here!

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Moved to Greetings forum!

Hello and welcome! Enjoy your time here!

Peachy

Peachy, they already made a new one on this thread, so this one can just be closed I think

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Korey View Post
    Hey everyone, im new to the site... so I guess ill tell a little about myself

Im seventeen, living in Alberta. I've been interested in diapers as far back as I can remember. I was quickly potty-trained and have never had an accident since I was 4. I was pretty proud of myself, but I think the diapers left me too soon. My best friend is a year older than me, and she was still wetting the bed and wetting her pants when we were 7 and 8.... Im a pretty normal guy, and I have a lotttt of stories to tell.. message me if you wanna chat!
    Too soon? At age 4? Hehe, more like "too late."

Anyway, have fun at ADISC and welcome. ^_^

Peachy