Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pullups or diapers?

Xmthw9221

Default pullups or diapers?

This has probably been asked already but is pullups or diapers better?
    I have never used a real diaper before and have worn Goodnites and Underjams but were not that thrilled with it because I weigh alot more than the weight limit. I'm looking into adult diapers and ordered a sample of Depends to try it out and was looking at Bambinos. It seems they are really good compared to what I heard. Can't get them though because I live with my parents. I'm lucky I can get a 1 sample at a time until I move out and then I'll buy all i want

I'm getting a care next year so I might shoot over to rite aid and store some diapers in my truck

I found diapers to be better than goodnites/underjams because they hug your but a lot more and you can make them fit to your body so you don't have to worry about the leaks that can happen in goodnites if you wet it in a position other than standing.

Depends fitted max were a massive step up from goodnites and Abenas/Molicares blow them out of the water =D

Xmthw9221

thank you guys for the tips. I'll look into this more, if I don't like the depends I'll take a hit at abenas

I like pull ups better exept for them not holding as much

Quote Originally Posted by Orcaway View Post
    I like pull ups better exept for them not holding as much
    And how about wet it in the bed?

what do you mean? wetting them in the bed? I Dont, simply put, wear like once every 2 weeks

Booger

I personally prefer diapers. The padding feels great fastened on me and the fact that I don’t have to worry about it exploding if I hose it or load it like I’m afraid a pair of Goodnites will if I tried to use them.

Of course, I’m exaggerating, but my point is that I’m going to use the tool that’s appropriate for what I want to do, which is using diapers to pee and poop in them for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcaway View Post
    what do you mean? wetting them in the bed? I Dont, simply put, wear like once every 2 weeks
    Some pull ups like when you use it as a night diaper.