Thread: Fursuit alert!

Default Fursuit alert!

FYI...I'm watching the UW/UG basketball game and the Washington mascot is wearing an awesome husky fursuit. Just thought I'd mention it

BuffaloWilly

I really want to be a mascot. in the high school im going to its a wolf and Im really flexible and acrobatic n shit. I could totally do it and it would be awsome to be in the suit

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloWilly View Post
    I really want to be a mascot. in the high school im going to its a wolf and Im really flexible and acrobatic n shit. I could totally do it and it would be awsome to be in the suit
    While suiting is fun, you better make sure you either have under armor, or check and see how hot the suit really is. Many suiters deal with problems relating to heat because the suits usually lack ventilation, and often get dehydrated. Usually school mascot suits are alot cooler since they aren't like a regular fursuit we'd think of, just make sure it isn't a problem. Don't want the heat to kick your but after all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post
    While suiting is fun, you better make sure you either have under armor, or check and see how hot the suit really is. Many suiters deal with problems relating to heat because the suits usually lack ventilation, and often get dehydrated. Usually school mascot suits are alot cooler since they aren't like a regular fursuit we'd think of, just make sure it isn't a problem. Don't want the heat to kick your but after all that.
    The mascot costumes for my school all have ice pack vests that are worn with the suit... It works pretty well, except for your head.