Thread: Just thought I would say heelo to everyone, as I have just joined

duncankilmin

Red face Just thought I would say heelo to everyone, as I have just joined

Quick intro, I am 31 in a few days and am a diaperlover and also incontinent (bladder only).

I live in Milton Keynes (thats in england to all those who are abroad), I enjoy F1 racing, driving my own car and playing the PlayStation.

I dont often get online, but will try to be a valuable contributer when I can be. People are always welcome to e-mail me if they want to, but I rarely meet with others.( at least not for the first year)

Oh yeah, I am also gay, but not really looking at the moment, just in case you thought you might try me out..... lol

well thats all for now, hope this works okay.

laters

Duncan

So you're 31, and a DL, but you're page says you're an AB,TB,DL, and IC..., something is VERY sketch here!

Not to be rude, but like Mikey said, how can you be a TB and an AB?

Weeeeell, for benefit of doubt, maybe he accidentally chose both... could happen. Would get suspicious if he don't change it soon tho o.O
    Anyway, 'ello Duncan, welcome to ADISC.
    Tho this isn't that bad of an intro, It'd be nice to know more about you (hobbies, ect...), and while I ain't into racing, I'm sure some other people around here are. =3
    See ya around.

You can be both AB and TB, but only if you're 18 or 19, since you fulfill both requirements - legal adult and teenager.

But yes, you need to clear that up. Welcome to ADISC! What do you drive, out of interest?

Butterfly Mage

Of course there is the Possibility that he is unsure what the abbreviations mean so he just checked all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    Of course there is the Possibility that he is unsure what the abbreviations mean so he just checked all of them.
    Then the further question remains as to why he didn't pick BF or Sissy or anything... o_O