Thread: Reall could use some help here

Default Reall could use some help here

SO I am going to the Dr.'s today for my annual check up. A couple of months back my mom found some of my diapers in my closet, both new and used and she instantly connected those to bed wetting. Since there has been a ton of people on her side with bladder problems she is urging me to talk to my Dr. about this.

Well of course I am not going to say anything to the Dr. since there is genuinely nothing wrong with me at night. Those diapers she found are ones that I used intentionally and that she got to before I could throw them out. I really don't want to tell her right now, b/c that would make for a situation I don't wan to address at this moment.

So, for now I am going to humor her and go to the Dr. and come home and tell her that she "looked into it". My questions are these:

1). what kind of tests are run on you for an incontinence problem?
    2). What would I say to my mom to tell her something like "Oh ya, the Dr. did some tests and said everything is fine and I shouldn't worry about it"?

There was a third one, but cannot remember it.

I plan on ceasing my diaper use for a long time, or at least doing it in moderation from here on out.

Thank you for your help! I could use it fast, since I am leaving for the Dr. in an hour and might need to cover my ass when I get home >_<

It's unfortunate that she found out about them on you. I feel like asking about what would happen for IC tests is fair game though, eventually you might need to come out to her if she keeps pressing the issue though. Laying low for a while seems like a good call though.

They wont do any tests on a first appointment.

Since you're 19 you probably have exams coming up. Say they said it was probably stress (have you moved house or school recently?) and that it's not a problem unless it goes on for a while.

I have been plugging away long hours at school recently and I just had midterms and I have a large math exam coming up, a speech due, an english paper, and finals are right around the corner. So, you think "Stress" could play it off? haha. Note, my mom has found probably 10 or so diapers, if that makes a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    I have been plugging away long hours at school recently and I just had midterms and I have a large math exam coming up, a speech due, an english paper, and finals are right around the corner. So, you think "Stress" could play it off? haha. Note, my mom has found probably 10 or so diapers, if that makes a difference.
    IDK what the frequency of stress IC looks like but I was certainly stressed for more than 10 days with my exams prior to my spring break. =p

Try and use the stress excuse if the issue is pressed. You do not wanna experience ANY of the tests, I don't know the actual terms off hand but a VCUG is not pleasant what so ever. And it being your first appt. most likely they will just ask questions and go from there. But stress would be your best bet. IC comes in all sorts of shapes and forms from neurological disorders, nerve damage, birth defects, medications, and so on and so forth. Stress falls in there as well. Play that as much as possible is about the best advice I could give you.