Thread: party

Default party

So I'm going to a party tonight. Should I wear a diaper tonight or not? I've worn diapers in public before and its scared the crap out of me. Right now I'm kinda drunk and in a daring mood. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by DannyJoe View Post
    So I'm going to a party tonight. Should I wear a diaper tonight or not? I've worn diapers in public before and its scared the crap out of me. Right now I'm kinda drunk and in a daring mood. What do you guys think?
    How long are you thinking of being there? Also, are you planning to drink? If I'm just drinking liquor, I can usually get an Abena with a stuffer to last for the duration.

I would say yes as long as it's a decent diaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm.. if it scares the crap out of you, then maybe not. If you get more drunk you might start showing it off and then regret it later.

I'd probably wear to a party in some cases but I know what my limits are and I'm very comfortable wearing in public.

Yes I'm planning on drinking and no I do not have a decent diaper. Because of my current financial situation I only have depends which as you all know suck.

Fire the idea then, a Depends will not do anything but make for a not fun night.

I don't think there is a diaper on the market that can handle St. Patrich's day drinking. Every pint will eventually end up in your diaper. Even Bambinos with boosters would be pushing it.

Alright thanks for your input guys. I'll go in my normal underwear

honestly if you have cheap diapers you shouldent risk it, mostly because if you spring a leak its going to end badly, so id say no to that....also im a little jealous cause i cant go out and party tonight

BuffaloWilly

I will never wear a diaper to a party! I know this sounds weird but my eighth grade parties always get a little out of hand. mostly with you know girls and guys not to the point of sex but right on the edge. if a girl wants to hook up I don't want to have to turn her down because of what's UNDER my pants. plus I am bound for discovery just because of "wandering" hands in just dancing. im telling you our parties are freaking nuts!