Thread: hi

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksheepg View Post
    first time admiting it.
    Hey Blacksheep,

That wasn't much in the way of an introduction

Perhaps you could read this introduction writing guide and then give it another go? It would be much appreciated if you did

~~Near

first time admiting it.
    Hi, Blacksheepg. Typically, this would be the sort of non-introduction that I'd delete but I'm giving the benefit of the doubt from what little you've said that this is something new and probably difficult for you. I urge you to come back and add a little more to your introduction. The link Near provided is very helpful for that kind of thing. You've already taken a big step but we're real people here, and you do yourself a disservice not to give it a real try. We're not looking for a name, photo, or address but we can be of more help to you if you open up a little. Hope to hear more from you

first time admiting it.
    That probably took quite a bit of doing eh? I remember the first time I even seated for stuff online back in the bad ol' days of dial-up. I nearly passed out I was shaking so hard.

Like Trevor said, we're real people who have been there, either some time ago like I was, or just getting there now. So what other sorts of things are you into? I'm a pretty avid cyclist, and I just put on my first 20 km of the season (snow's finally melted here in Michigan). I'm also into tabletop gaming, digital cartography, and I'm starting to rediscover woodworking.

Welcome, and I hope to hear more from you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk