Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am going to try wearing tena slip medium maxi back to front to see if that soaks up more pee.

Default I am going to try wearing tena slip medium maxi back to front to see if that soaks up more pee.

I keep soaking my tena slip medium maxi (uk) to its limit and I get leaks, so tonight I am going to wear it back to front so the larger absorbant pad is at the front. I will see if that is an improvement or not. I am goint to use that clear, wide, parcel tape to hold it all in place.
    In the U.K. Tena slip (medium maxi) seems to hold the most, I could try the larger size I suppose. I might also try a large and thick piece of elastic around my waist too and see if that makes a better seal around my tummy.
    Any ideas guys ?

All i can say is good luck with doing the tapes up XD

That is why I am going to use parcel tape, I did mention that :3
    The original tapes would be useless.

Booger

I believe it would be possible for the diaper to absorb a little more because the rear covers more area than the front, but not by much.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiddles View Post
    That is why I am going to use parcel tape, I did mention that :3
    The original tapes would be useless.
    Booster pads are your friend. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Chiharu View Post
    Yeah, I have tried those but with little success, they tend to move around and fail to soak up much. I could be using the wrong soakers though.

hmm mabies your not using ones right for you. blooster pads are about the demensions, if their moving around and not soaking up much you probably need a bigger one, i know abena makes like 3 different sizes atleast. Also, theres always tranquilities contour pads, which are ment to cover the inside of the diaper and give u added leg guards along with the thickness boost which helps tons.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiharu View Post
    i agree. I always use booster in my night diaper.

When I run out of my Abena's and have to use cheaper diapers, I too will either double diaper or use a booster pad. I have found that when sleeping my diapers actually soak up in the back a lot more than I thought they would. Also the thing that helps me is I have to sleep on my back.

It wont work. I tried it.
    The back of the diaper has a different kind of absorbant that is not good to catch a flood. It's only there so the main pad can drain in the back padding.

If you position yourself correcly in your diaper and don't flood it, you will never have leaks.