Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diapers for the first time in a year!

wittlekidd

Default Diapers for the first time in a year!

Finally! Next week i will obtain my license. and I have about 30$ to spend on some TB supplies. I plan to buy some diapers and a paci. Could you guys give me some tips about buying in the store (never done it). And also im really torn between The girls l/xl goonites, and the cruisers size 7. Both of which ive tried a long time ago, And i can fit into both. although, i think im going to go with the goodnites because they are comfier, and will hold alot more pee. Any out-of-the box ideas for hiding the items?

Booger

I got my license just this year too, and being able to drive to places and get the things that you want with no one around to say anything has been the most thrilling experience in my life. And being able to get diapers is one part of it.

As for your question, here, there have been several threads like this in which this has been discussed. Please refer to this link.

wittlekidd

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenBrow View Post
    I got my license just this year too, and being able to drive to places and get the things that you want with no one around to say anything has been the most thrilling experience in my life. And being able to get diapers is one part of it.

As for your question, here, there have been several threads like this in which this has been discussed. Please refer to this link.
    Ohboyohboy! Im excited!! I cant wait to buy my supplies, it has to be the most anxious and nerve racking experience ever!

Booger

Quote Originally Posted by wittlekidd View Post
    I cant wait to buy my supplies, it has to be the most anxious and nerve racking experience ever!
    Not if you keep a cool head. Just go in, get em' and get out. If you stand there just drooling at the diapers or having second thoughts then it's going to draw more attention to yourself.

wittlekidd

Yes very true, I can manage myself. I meant the waiting process on its own

Good luck
    I would recommend the goodnites because, as you said, they hold a lot more pee, and also they are more designed to fit someone the age of 17 (I'm just guessing because that's when you can get license) whereas the cruisers are designed to fit someone the average size of a 4 year old

As far as buying goes your biggest enemy is yourself. You have the ability to make the experience either very calm and comfortable or chaotic and terrifying.

If you can keep a cool head and realize that nobody cares about a 16yo buying diapers you will be just fine. You can pass off buying baby diapers/goodnites for a sibling, if you buy adult diapers like depends nobody (who doesn't know you) is going to care. Cashiers tend to hate their life and only want to watch the clock tick by, after bagging 40+ peoples stuff I'm sure they will forget about you. If you really care a lot go in during the middle of a shift and abuse the serial position effect (which states that people remember stuff at the start and end far better than the middle).

Booger

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    You can pass off buying baby diapers/goodnites for a sibling.
    Funny you mention that. Before I actively indulged on my DL urges and started buying adult diapers, I once rode my bicycle over to the Walgreens and bought a package of Goodnites. Goodnites were the go-to diaper for me at the time because they were the only ones I knew that would fit me and makeshift diapers just weren’t cutting it. I was fed up and wanted satisfaction badly.

So, when I had the cash I rode over with the intention to buy, even though I was terrified. I walked in, strode over to the diapers, found the Goodnites, chose my size and headed to the front. Of course I was having second thoughts on the matter, but by the time I was thinking about putting them back, I was already at the front and in line.

Before I went in, I had thought up a story to tell the cashier if he asked, which I guess is what caused me to push forward because I was confident it would work but the other fifty percent was certain this was a bad idea. And you would expect on the first time you’re betting on that cashier to ask what those diapers are for. In which he did. So when the cashier asked me who they were for, I smiled at him and said, "My cousin who’s coming over today, I'm babysitting him."

Granted, I broke a golden rule, which was purchasing your stuff from a member of the opposite sex, but I was less educated then and surprised I managed to pull it off. Even though my hands gripped the handle bars of my bike in fright as I was riding home after all was said and done.

That was my first experience buying diapers in a store by myself, and that was a while back. I don’t think I regret that experience now, because it made the other two purchases I made recently a whole lot easier.

Lol? Never heard of that golden rule.

I've never had a problem with a female cashier. Seems like I get them a lot more frequently than the males. =p

Booger

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    I've never had a problem with a female cashier. Seems like I get them a lot more frequently than the males. =p
    It's supposed to be a lot easier to buy your stuff, I never saw the difference, least not yet anyways since I haven't checked out with another male cashier.