Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What the hell?

Default What the hell?

Ohkay, first and foremost, I think everyone outta know, I'm 20 years old and 110% "potty trained"(LOL)

So anywho, I'm dating this guy and have been for almost two years, it's going great and I've even let him in on my all time biggest secret(my love for diapers, shh.. Don't tell :P) so needless to say it's pretty serious.. But there is also something about me that until today he didn't know.. Every once in a while I have a nitetime "accident", it's a very rare thing that happens maybe once or twice a year(if that).. And to explain it a little better, have you ever had one of those dreams where you are peeing and you wake up and turns out it wasn't all a dream? Well I have LOL!!

Well since I've been with him, it's only happened once, which I did a good job of covering up :P, until last nite.. What's ironic is last nite before bed I was teasing him and said that I needed to "wear" to bed because I feel like I might wet myself... Haha totally a joke rite? WRONG!! I mean at the time I was kidding and that's the way he took it..
    So I wake up this morning and "what the f**k?" CAUGHT!! So naturally I had to tell him about my "once in a blue moon accidents" but because of what I said last nite I'm pretty sure he thinks I did it on purpose!! What should I do?

Anyone else ever had something similar to this happen?

Well, being urinarily incontinent myself, I'd let him know that you really didn't mean for this to happen and if he's truly the one who'll always be there for you, he'll understand and maybe even indulge in any possibly deeper fantasies that this may bring about. ^^ I've been going through this nightmare of helplessness for only about 3 days officially, but i do know that nearly every one of my relationships ended up in train wrecks because i felt that i could trust them enough to tell them that i was just a cute, innocent, little baby girl on the inside who truly just wanted a mommy or a daddy to spoil me and take care of me like i needed and wanted to be. i've currently been considering giving up the quest of amoré because i expect every one of my bonds to break the same exact way each time. However, you seem to have a bf with a deeper understanding and a more open mind to your kinks and quirks. If you are genuinely afraid of your boyfriend's reaction or possible rejection, than see if you can get him to believe that you wanted to take the diaper thing further by using them for their intended purpose, and see if he would take it to heart as something to make your love blossom to what could be a lifelong-lasting relationship. If not, then honey he's not the one. True love knows no boundaries, and if he accepts, then u may be halfway there ^^ hope this helps! *huggles you, swishes dress, and skips merrily out of room*

Quote Originally Posted by Momoiro View Post
    Well, being urinarily incontinent myself, I'd let him know that you really didn't mean for this to happen and if he's truly the one who'll always be there for you, he'll understand and maybe even indulge in any possibly deeper fantasies that this may bring about. ^^ I've been going through this nightmare of helplessness for only about 3 days officially, but i do know that nearly every one of my relationships ended up in train wrecks because i felt that i could trust them enough to tell them that i was just a cute, innocent, little baby girl on the inside who truly just wanted a mommy or a daddy to spoil me and take care of me like i needed and wanted to be. i've currently been considering giving up the quest of amoré because i expect every one of my bonds to break the same exact way each time. However, you seem to have a bf with a deeper understanding and a more open mind to your kinks and quirks. If you are genuinely afraid of your boyfriend's reaction or possible rejection, than see if you can get him to believe that you wanted to take the diaper thing further by using them for their intended purpose, and see if he would take it to heart as something to make your love blossom to what could be a lifelong-lasting relationship. If not, then honey he's not the one. True love knows no boundaries, and if he accepts, then u may be halfway there ^^ hope this helps! *huggles you, swishes dress, and skips merrily out of room*
    Aww.. It makes me sad to hear that you've had so many bad experiences as a result of opening up to ppl, and also that it could possibly prevent you from opening your heart to ppl in the future..
    And yes he is very open minded, I am very blessed.. As for taking the diape thing further, I'm not sure I even want to.. I mean I'm lucky enough to have found someone who understands(to an extent), accepts, and even participates in this side of me.. I would be far too afraid to push my luck.. LOL
    thanks...
    *huggles back, smiles broadly, and dashes after new friend* LOL

I feel your pain -_- Have you asked him what he thinks or if it bugged him? I dunno, it might be good to clear the air.

I wet the bed regularly until I was 7 or 8, but it never really stopped. Even now I have that occasional random accident that no one would have seen coming. Back when my fiancé and I were just dating, it ALWAYS happened to be the ONE night of the year I sneaked over to her place and spent the night. Pretty embarrassing back then . . . but I was really lucky that she didn't make a big deal of it. Now she'll just give me the stink eye for waking her up to change the sheets when it happens, so it's definitely something that people get over rather quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by DLBoi90 View Post
    ...Anyone else ever had something similar to this happen?
    Omg, since you asked, yes, last week. Bear in mind I'm *really* embarassed about this, and wasn't planning on telling anyone. <_>

Ok, first off, I recently told my best friend I'm AB/DL. He took it well, and could care less. (We're a couple of oddballs with no room to judge anyone lol)

So last week, for spring break, I went out to stay for a week with him, (he lives 100 miles away from me) and we rented a hotel room so we (me, actually) didn't have to sleep on the floor of his mom's tiny little apartment.

Before I go any further, we aren't gay, we've just known eachother *forever*, so we're very comfortable around eachother. So we got this little motel room, and we got a 1-person room to save about $50 over the course of the time we stayed there, and there's only 1 bed, okay? So what we did was decided to sleep in the same bed, seeing as it was pretty big, head to toe (so as not to be awkward lol)

I *NEVER* wet the bed, but recently I've been going to bed padded and drinking a lot of water, trying to see if I could wet while I was asleep. (Woke up every time) I didn't bring any diapers out to my homie's house, firstly because I didn't want to creep him out, secondly I wanted to have some when I got back, and I knew I'd be quite busy hanging out with my buddy and not have any alone time anyway.

The third night there we just chilled and played xbox most of the night (having exhausted our supply of alcohol), and I ended up falling asleep at like 8:30 PM, which is rediculous for a midnight-kinda-guy like myself.
    About 4:30 in the morning, I woke up to the *single most embarassing thing that's ever happened to me. EVER.* I'd wet the damn bed!!!
    The worst thing was that my homie was fast asleep on the bed right next to me, and I had to wake him up and get him out of the bed. (He wasn't as upset as you'd expect someone to be if you pissed in the bed right next to them. That's why we're such good friends I guess)

I haven't wet the bed in about 9 years!!! And the ONE TIME I do it happens to be the once-in-a-blue-moon time when I'm laying next to my best friend.

Here's the thing: I had no excuse! I wasn't drinking anything, much less a lot, before bed, and I wasn't drunk either! He even asked me if I was having a dream where I was peeing... and I didn't have that either!
    So now my homie has come to the conclusion that I'd do something that depraved and humiliating on purpose so that he wouldn't have a problem with me wearing diapers in front of him. AS IF!

Long story short, I definitely feel your pain.

*Extremely, extremely embarassed*

BuffaloWilly

Ive had the dreaming of peeing thing happen to me TWICE! once I dreamed I was just standing by the toilet, the other one I was being tickled and I wet myself. I also wet myself once when I THOUGHT I was wearing a diaper (I wasn't) im potty trained too though, about 98% :P

Actually at age 14, if that's only happened to you three times, out of 5110 days... That would make you 99.94% potty trained. xD

I've had a few peeing dreams, but never wet myself in those. Depends on the person I guess :P

Thats funny, this *just* happened to me the other day too. I had this dream that I was peeing, and woke up, but luckily I had just started to pee and only had wet a small amount.

Weird, I never visit this sub-forum usually because I too am not anything approaching incontinent. Out of boredom I guess I ended up here and this has totally happened to me too. Maybe two or three times in my entire life exactly what several of you describe has happened to me. I had a dream, where I went to pee and woke up peeing. One time it was a total mess and the other I can remember I woke up just as I started and it wasn't a big deal. Just my boxers and pjs a bit damp. I wonder how common this is.

I'd be willing to be almost everyone has wet the bet as some time in their life. Be it a particularly bad illness, drunkenness, or something like this.