Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Funny Person.

Default Favorite Funny Person.

Hello,

So in the interest in finding some new people to laugh with, I'm gonna post some of my favorite comedians, and I hope you do the same.

First on my list is Robin Williams, partly because he too is an avid biker and plays Warhammer 40k (Space wolves apparently, grrrr.), but also for his amazing ability to go on for a great length of time, about many things, and make them very funny. People have told me we share a comedic style, and he is my clown persona's mentor.

Following Robin, is Mitch Hedburn, King of the non-sequiturs. It was shame he died in 2005 from a drug overdose, but his jokes shall live on. Here is a wikiquote page of some jokes, although I would recommend that you watch some youtube video's first in order to pick on his style and delivery. Mitch Hedberg - Wikiquote

Finally I love Gabriel Iglesias, first because of his amazing taste in shirts. But he is comedian that moves around, I really hate comedians that just stand at the mic and talk. (Mitch is the exception) Yay for energy and crazy good sound effects.

I'm sorry but Jeff Dunham would have to be my first, he's amazing and I have NOOO idea how he does his stuff so good XD.

I don't watch a lot of comedy central but my second would have to be that one big guy, gosh I can't remember his name and I saw him a couple of nights ago -.- o well... hes just funny as heck and whenever he makes fun of someone like migits or retards he always says something nice about them.

Then my third, would be Dane Cook, he's the best XD

But really these are pretty much the only comedians i've seen like I said I don't watch a lot of comedy central (only place I know of to see comedians -,-) so yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by Samaki View Post
    I don't watch a lot of comedy central but my second would have to be that one big guy, gosh I can't remember his name and I saw him a couple of nights ago -.- o well... hes just funny as heck and whenever he makes fun of someone like migits or retards he always says something nice about them.

That's Ralphie May

My favorite is Demetri Martin, I also like Ralphie May, Dane Cook, Jim Gaffigan, Jeff Dunham, Dave Chapelle, Katt Williams, Gabriel Iglesias, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Samaki View Post
    I'm sorry but Jeff Dunham would have to be my first, he's amazing and I have NOOO idea how he does his stuff so good XD.
    I like Jeff Dunham as well!! I also like Ray Stevens, his songs are so funny!!

I would have to say that George Carlin, may he rest in peace was one of the funnyest people I have ever heard and I agreed with him on many topics such as the educational system and stupid people and other things of that nature.

Next would have to be Gilbert Gottfried for his really dirty jokes and his little observations on life.

Then it would be Jeff Dunham, I thing he's really funny and my favorite character that he has is Walter.

After that would be Dav Vatel because I just thing he's a funny guy.

Some more people I have on my list are Chris Rock and Carlus Mencia

Also a German comedian named Otto Waalkes, I found some of his stuff about a year ago and Peachy has shown me more since then and the great thing about Otto is that you don't need to know German to laugh at his jokes.

I think the last people on my list at the moment are the people on the Redneck Comedy Tour. Jeff Foxworthy, Ron White, Bill Engval and Larry the Cable Guy, my favorite is Ron White.

I think there's a few more but that's it for now.

Jochem Myjer, hands down All people that can understand Dutch should watch Ahdéhadé from him.

Oh I never remember names!

There is this one guy on the Comedy Network who has a puppet. Him and his mean puppet are awesome, I like them. Also, Kraiden showed me a couple days ago two Australian brothers who do these nifty sound effects with little skits, they were great! Other than that, I don't watch much Comedy on tv.

Mandi your probably thinking of Jeff Dunham, hes one of the best ventriloquists I've ever seen, and best of all, sometimes his puppets will always be like "wtf no, noooo, you can't talk while I talk, IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY" hes referring to being a verntriloquist and it's rly funny XD. I like Walter and Akhmed (dunno how to spell it) the dead terrorist.

And I'm sry but I don't like carlos at all... I can't explain it he just isn't funny to me and never has been....

There's plenty of great comedians, but I'm not sure who'd I'd make my favourite, I tend to like different people for different reasons.

I like Jack Dee, for his slightly miserable persona on stage.
    And everybody loves Peter Kay, but he's not been up to much recently.

I've seen a few comedians that I liked, can't remember their names though. I'm not very good with comedians...

Then there's American comedians, I like Joan Rivers, and Bill Hicks.