Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got the whole weekend to myself...any fun things to do?

Default Got the whole weekend to myself...any fun things to do?

OK, my family are away this weekend on some trip I didn't want to go on, and so I'm home alone this weekend!

Anyone got any fun ideas for things I could do which don't involve me sitting watching TV non-stop? Seriously, I need some new hobbies and this weekend is a good chance to try something new.

Aside from playing music, what else are you interested in?

I would suggest going outside to get some physical activity in, but seeing as you are going to have the house to yourself, that would be kinda wasting the opportunities you have in front of you. Having the house to yourself just to leave it alone? That's a horrible idea!

This is the perfect time to play your N.W.A. CDs at a high volume at 3 in the morning!

As far as finding a new hobby this weekend, you could try picking up a novel or two or three. I find that I enjoy recreational reading the best when there's nobody yapping away loudly nearby. That's just me, though.

Really, nobody can answer that question when nobody knows what you want to do. Sorry.

Catperson

Well, diapering up is kind of a given. If I were you, I would use this incredibly rare opportunity to do all the things youve wanted to do with massive amounts of time alone. Have fun!

I would diaper up, do whatever feels best. I for one would wet until my clothes were soaked, then change and start all over again.

If I have the place all to myself, I love to put on a t-shirt and diaper and play video games and watch cartoons all day. :-)

spanky

i would stay in a diaper for the whole weekend and let no one desturb you

Quote Originally Posted by AgentRoswald View Post
    If I have the place all to myself, I love to put on a t-shirt and diaper and play video games and watch cartoons all day. :-)

Ha, spent a happy hour or so this morning watching Cartoon Network. Oh the memories...