Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How bad will it get.

Default How bad will it get.

My sister I counted I think it was 5 times today called me a faggot or fag. This got me intensely mad each time, I told her never to use that word around me again, she doesn't even know what it means, and she doesn't know I'm gay. This has been happening for about 3 months now, and I'm tired of it. She's one of those girls who follows the crowd because she thinks it's the cool thing to do, I can't stand her.... My family isn't Christian but at the age of 7 she was all like "OMG IM CHRISTIAN!!!!" Because her friends were and she thought it was cool, she didn't even know any Christian religion at that point and had never even been to church.

And every kid at my school uses the word fag or gay in a bad way. It's so messed up no gay people ever hurt anyone, in fact these people hurt us... I'm sorry but I've had enough with all these people going crazy over someone being gay, then they think that lesbians are so hot, yet they are just like gays -.-.... Seriously what is up with that... Then girls on like girls gone wild and stuff disgrace homosexuality even more by making out with each other and raping each other on live elevision even though they are straight.

I think that anyone who is supportive of the gay community and is straight is the best person in the world and that you should get 9999999 metals.

Sorry this was more of a flaming thread to remove stress. Post whatever you think here I guess.

My little sister(13) thinks its funny to call me gay or fag all the time also. Though i'm not gay it still makes me quite mad.

I can say i'm guilty of calling something gay in a negative way but most kids don't even mean it in a derogatory way.

Welcome to a world full of tools and ignorance, and things will get better.

yeah I know what u mean, I'm in fact guilty of it 2 when I was 9 I used it the most, but that was because I didn't even know what a gay was back then -.- I don't really care about someone calling me gay, I mean even some of my friends call me gay, none that actually know I'm gay of course i only told that to my friends that were the most accepting. What i really hate is the word faggot, I CANT STAND THAT WORD! It gets on my nerves so much. Too me thats about 99999999 times worse than someone using the f word. That's why I hate walking the halls of my classroom or even going through the mall, because I hear it all over.

Quote Originally Posted by Samaki View Post
    yeah I know what u mean, I'm in fact guilty of it 2 when I was 9 I used it the most, but that was because I didn't even know what a gay was back then -.- I don't really care about someone calling me gay, I mean even some of my friends call me gay, none that actually know I'm gay of course i only told that to my friends that were the most accepting. What i really hate is the word faggot, I CANT STAND THAT WORD! It gets on my nerves so much. Too me thats about 99999999 times worse than someone using the f word. That's why I hate walking the halls of my classroom or even going through the mall, because I hear it all over.

Meh, it's just a word, shrug it off and move on. People are idiots, that's never going to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Samaki View Post
    My sister I counted I think it was 5 times today called me a faggot or fag. This got me intensely mad each time, I told her never to use that word around me again, she doesn't even know what it means, and she doesn't know I'm gay. This has been happening for about 3 months now, and I'm tired of it. She's one of those girls who follows the crowd because she thinks it's the cool thing to do, I can't stand her.... My family isn't Christian but at the age of 7 she was all like "OMG IM CHRISTIAN!!!!" Because her friends were and she thought it was cool, she didn't even know any Christian religion at that point and had never even been to church.
    With all do respect Samaki I hate people like your sister. Constently worrying about what others are doing and what they think rather then forming their own opionion; and the thing that scares me is that your sister is like 25% of America that are basicly thinking "I don't give a crap what's going on, can you give me an opinion because i'm to stupid and lazy to develup one of my own." Finaly to add one more thing if I would you I would fight back but even though I would be very tempted to hit her I would killer with my own intalect, smartness always domonates over stupidudy.

On another note, Samaki, shes just a little kid. (I'm assuming) If she was only 7 when she said she was Christian what is the big deal? She was a little kid, who was being influenced by her friends. Frankly, your parents should be stepping in. Saying "Look Samaki-Sister, a Christian is bla bla bla..." explaining it to her. Same with the word "faggot." The more you whine "QUIT ITTTTT" the more she is going to do it, becuase she knows it's bothering you. Tell your parents, thats what they are there for. Then your parents should sit down with her and explain what faggot really means.

Srssly.

My brother decided, a couple weeks ago he was going to call me a "whore." Why? Because he was mad at me and probably heard it on some tv show or from one of his friends. He had no clue what it means, so my mom explained it, we haven't heard it since.

My sister calls me all kinds of stuff (including faggot), but it's more of cute brother/sister thing we have going on. I just reply with something equally as offensive, it's all in good fun.

I'm assuming that your sister is pretty young (and so replying with "Shut the **** up you big fat bitch" would be inappropriate), so this might be an actual problem. I agree with Mandi, tell your parents, and have them explain what it means and why it shouldn't be used.

My brother and friends make gay jokes at me all the time and even though they dont know I am I don't let it bother me and I just go along with it. People im not friends with though it annoys me.

xdeadx

Yea I've seen it as well. My sister is in elementry school and when we were walking to the pool with one of her 7 year old friends my sister did something sorta silly and the girl said, "That's Gay..." I looked at her like she was crazy because it wasn't anything homosexual but I guess people use gay as like another term for stupid around here.