Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: About kids pullups 4T-5T

Default About kids pullups 4T-5T

To summarize what could be a very long story this is basically what happened.

I had an amazing dream involving myself wearing kids pullups and now I am quite tempted to try them.

I was wondering how they tend to fit for the 4T-5T sizes and what kind of prints they have on each particular kind.

I don't expect them to be able to take a wetting, I want these more for ageplay.

Any advice on what kind to look for? Or should I avoid these because there is no chance they will fit? (I'm a normal weight with a 32ish waist, I haven't actually measured this in a while)

I think the designs are Toy Story and Disney Princesses right now. They are pretty stretchy so you should be able to get them on and they should hold for a little while before splitting.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    I think the designs are Toy Story and Disney Princesses right now. They are pretty stretchy so you should be able to get them on and they should hold for a little while before splitting.
    Is there a recommended brand that I should be getting? I find it hard to believe that only easy-ups could be on the market.

Thanks, btw

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    Is there a recommended brand that I should be getting? I find it hard to believe that only easy-ups could be on the market.

Thanks, btw
    Well, Pampers Easy-ups and Huggies Pull-ups are the 2 main training pant brands. They are most likely better than store brand ones.

Easy ups- Pros: Fairly absorbent (2 wettings if you go slow, 1 if you flood but may leak a little) , Very comfy.
    Cons: On a 32'' waist, the sides will fit you barely and will tear very very easily.

Pull-ups - Pros: Cute, Will only hold about 1 wetting but hey, they are for training, Re-sealable sides, wetness indicator and 3 different types (Normal, Cool alert and Night Time), will stretch to fit a 32'' waist relatively comfortably
    Cons: If you flood they will almost definitely leak, not as absorbent as Easy ups.

In my opinion, the Huggies are better if your going to age play a toddler and don't expect them to hold a wetting, there more likely to fit you as well.

Hope this helps. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Kyatto View Post
    Well, Pampers Easy-ups and Huggies Pull-ups are the 2 main training pant brands. They are most likely better than store brand ones.

Easy ups- Pros: Fairly absorbent (2 wettings if you go slow, 1 if you flood but may leak a little) , Very comfy.
    Cons: On a 32'' waist, the sides will fit you barely and will tear very very easily.

Pull-ups - Pros: Cute, Will only hold about 1 wetting but hey, they are for training, Re-sealable sides, wetness indicator and 3 different types (Normal, Cool alert and Night Time), will stretch to fit a 32'' waist relatively comfortably
    Cons: If you flood they will almost definitely leak, not as absorbent as Easy ups.

In my opinion, the Huggies are better if your going to age play a toddler and don't expect them to hold a wetting, there more likely to fit you as well.

Hope this helps. ^^
    Yea this is just what i was looking for, Thanks a lot =)

I'm gonna need some way to amuse myself later this week since all my diapers are locked in my dorm until next week.

I'll add a vote for the huggies pullups. They are quite stretchy, and the cool alert is especially nifty (if you can hit it just right), and will absorb between 8 and 10 ounces.

Quote Originally Posted by Powderhair View Post
    I'll add a vote for the huggies pullups. They are quite stretchy, and the cool alert is especially nifty (if you can hit it just right), and will absorb between 8 and 10 ounces.
    I was told the cool alert had potential to cause chemical burns. Did you ever hear about this or?...

I don't know about the cool alert, but I have worn the Huggies pullups and they have fit me, sort of. I have a 32 inch waist, so you should be all right.

I have a 29" waist and wear Huggies Pull-Ups all the time.

I have a 26 inch waist and i can fit in them easily. So i think you can to.