Thread: Hello adisc :)

Wingnut

Default Hello adisc :)

Hello adisc. My name is Mark I am 18.

I live in Australia, it's an awesome place

My favourite hobby is playing computer games. I also built my own computer.

I love music, these days I have been listening to a lot of dubstep.

I also like to make heaps of friends
    Don't be afraid to send me a message or add me!
    I'm also shy :P

Welcome Mark! Don't be shy there are lots of great people to talk to on here!

I've also built several of my own PCs and work in the computer industry now. It is a great hobby that can turn into a great career for you, if that's what truly interests you.

Enjoy the forums!

Peachy

Hi and welcome to ADISC!

How come you're 18 when your profile says you won't turn 18 until this summer? Remember that lying about age is the most prominent (and quickest) way for people to get banned from ADISC, so please clear up this discrepancy!

Wingnut

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Hi and welcome to ADISC!

How come you're 18 when your profile says you won't turn 18 until this summer? Remember that lying about age is the most prominent (and quickest) way for people to get banned from ADISC, so please clear up this discrepancy!
    Hi Peachy I don't know why my age is different :S My apologies, I will try and change it if I can.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    Hi Peachy I don't know why my age is different :S My apologies, I will try and change it if I can.
    You cannot change it yourself. Open a new thread in the Requests forum and explain whatever went wrong in there. The staff will then deal with the issue and fix it, as needed.

Hey there and welcome to ADISC. Don't worry, we're all nice here, so I'm sure you'll get along here just fine.

And yay for music!