Thread: BrokenBrow's Debut

Booger

Default BrokenBrow's Debut

Hi, my name is Brow and I live in Florida. I am a student in college currently working for an Associate's Degree in Art.

If you were to ask me how I got into diapers and wearing them, I honestly would not be able to answer you. However, since recently purchasing my first ever pack of adult diapers and using them, I have realized just how emotionally invested I was in my interest, which compelled me to join the forums. Although I have visited these forums in the past as a lurker, another reason why I joined was because I was asked to, since you can only view so many threads before the site locks you out. So I thought, "Why not?"

There's not really anything else to say about me other than that I like to play video games in my spare time between classes. When I'm not doing that or schoolwork, I'm drawing. When I'm not doing any of the three, I'm sleeping. You could say I'm a very private person, and I would rather talk about other people than to speak about myself.

Obviously, what I am looking for are other people who share the same interest as I do. The feelings that I have are common, but are still very alien despite being universal. Like what any individual seeks, I guess I seek a sense of understanding as to why and a feeling of belonging pertaining to my interest. In addition, I realize that there is a demon inside I believe I can only share and drown here, but I'm not ready to discuss it yet. I would love to meet the people here and maybe tell a few stories, both true and fictional, as I do like to role-play on occasion. I may as well share a few of my drawings too while I'm here since I mentioned it.

My name is Brow, and I love to wear diapers and use them. I say that because I feel as if I should admit that to myself before anything else I do here. Thank you.

Hey Brow, great intro you've got there

Did you find the cheat sheet by any chance? If you did then super-kudos for reading around before you jumped straight in!

What sort of things do you draw? Anima-type things, scenery, people? (Can you tell I don't know much about drawing?)

What sorts of video games do you play?

Booger

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Hey Brow, great intro you've got there

Did you find the cheat sheet by any chance? If you did then super-kudos for reading around before you jumped straight in!

What sort of things do you draw? Anima-type things, scenery, people? (Can you tell I don't know much about drawing?)

What sorts of video games do you play?

Thank you. I did in fact use the cheat sheet to write the intro, it really helped me.

I draw in an Anime style, with material mostly consisting of people, characters that I've created for stories that I'm still trying to piece togeather. If you want an example of my work, just look at my avatar. Hey, at least you were right on the first guess!

There's not really a specific genre I can say I'm bias to, but at the moment you can catch me mowing down Necromorphs in Dead Space 2 Multiplayer.