Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Target has done it again

Default Target has done it again

I went to target today, and was just browsing. I happened to pass the mens section, and saw some bright colors, so I took a closer look. They were pajama pants. CARTOON PAJAMA PANTS!!! They had spongebob, ninja turtles, and a few others. I only had eyes for the Elmo pants.
    I bought a medium (no smalls), and aside from being too big on me, they were well worth $16.

I saw the Dr. Seuss ones there the other day. I wish they had tops as well.

Yeah I have seasme street pjs, Ones with cookie monsters and the other with Oscar the grouch, Though I got mine from Tesco because I live in the uk.

I'm really jealous again, I hope the target near me will carry them this time!!!

I got all mine at wal mart and Salvation army and goodwill.

Booger

Reminds me of the pair of Joe Boxer PJ bottoms I have that say "Do Not Disturb: I'm disturbed enough!"

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenBrow View Post
    Reminds me of the pair of Joe Boxer PJ bottoms I have that say "Do Not Disturb: I'm disturbed enough!"
    Hehe

I can't imagine the reaction if someone looked under those while you were wearing. "I told you so"

Booger

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    Hehe

I can't imagine the reaction if someone looked under those while you were wearing. "I told you so"
    This. That's exactly how it would happen. XD

I picked up a paid of Dr Seuss and teenage mutant ninja turtles on a couple weeks ago at the Bellingham Target.

Earlier this winter also picked up Superman and Spiderman PJs from Walmart.

I too wish they came in sets with a matching top.

Walmart has Tinker Bell ones, Eeyore ones, strawberry printed ones, and all sorts of cuteness in the women's department!!!!! I think there were Tweety ones, too. I got THREE DIFFERENT TYPES of Tinker Bell ones and two Eeyore printed ones. They're really cute.