Thread: Hello

Catperson

Default Hello

Hi! I'm new to this site. I dont really know what to say, except that i am a furry (probably more of a scaly actually, ignore the name lol), and I am of course into diapers, but not really "baby"-style things. So... hi!

Hi there! Nice to see you. We don't tend to get many non-furry furs around here (to my knowledge). What's your scalesona (that doesn't sound right)?

What are your other interests, besides nappies? Sports, music, games? While nappies are a common interest here, they're not the only interest, and we'd like to get to know you as a person.

Welcome to ADISC!

Catperson

Well, I spend alot of time playing WoW... lol a LOT of time And as far as I know, its still called a fursona... I dont really know what mine is (maybe a dragon?), I just know that I tend to prefer scales > fur (but I like both). Thanks for the welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Catperson View Post
    Well, I spend alot of time playing WoW... lol a LOT of time And as far as I know, its still called a fursona... I dont really know what mine is (maybe a dragon?), I just know that I tend to prefer scales > fur (but I like both). Thanks for the welcome!
    Well, we meet again.