Thread: Warm and Cozy

Default Warm and Cozy

Woo! I am all nice and warm in my 1 piece pajamas. Diapered in a Molicare with a Luvs stuffer. It is 43 tonight where I currently am...anybody else warm and cozy on this weird cold night?

P.S. Also bought a Nuk 5 today...Excited
    Last edited by moocow; 12-Mar-2011 at 05:07.

Heh, that sounds really nice. That needs to be me. xD I'm getting bathed in stress hormones that are ripping me apart. Blegh...... at supporting a 4.0 GPA. I'ma diap up tomorrow and that will help my stress levels as a chip away at homework. O.~

Quote Originally Posted by moocow View Post
    It is 43 tonight where I currently am...anybody else warm and cozy on this weird cold night?
    Hehe, you crazy Southerners, with your thinking that 43 is cold

Sorry, just slipped out . It's the same line I give to my relatives from Kentucky when they come up north to visit... it'll be the middle of summer, 65F out, I'm in shorts and sweating, and they're wearing sweaters and getting sick.

It's actually been an unusually warm winter where I'm at. It's been terrible for snowmobiling. It's 29F tonight, but I really felt like wearing my footed PJ's, so I have the heat vents to my room turned off and the fan on so I don't wake up from being too hot.

Enjoy the Nuk 5 and general coziness!

you crazy westerners and your "hot spells" i just spent a year in the middle east where it was 100+ at 2am

i came home on leave to MN in july and wore a light jacket during our 90F degree heat wave. people were dying and i was getting goosebumps from the cool wind

I did figure out something during the night though. The pajamas I bought don't have feet, so I wear socks with them. The issue I have though is when I get under my blanket the legs of the pajamas start to slide up. A while ago, I bought diaper pins and really haven't used them. Well tonight (actually last night) I pinned my socks to my pajamas. No more legs riding up. (I feel smart...only took me a few months to realize that)

Haha, I just woke up! Soaked diaper and all.

Don't you love it when your diaper is perfectly wet? It's not leaky around the leak guards, it's just perfectly, and evenly saturated. I love it! :3

Quote Originally Posted by moocow View Post
    I did figure out something during the night though. The pajamas I bought don't have feet, so I wear socks with them. The issue I have though is when I get under my blanket the legs of the pajamas start to slide up. A while ago, I bought diaper pins and really haven't used them. Well tonight (actually last night) I pinned my socks to my pajamas. No more legs riding up. (I feel smart...only took me a few months to realize that)
    Coincidental. I had the same issue with my all-in-one, since I went for the detached feet option. Last night, I punched some snaps onto the ankle cuffs of the sleeper and the matching slipper-socks. Et Voila - no more riding up (and no more cold ankles).

It's getting warmer where I am. However, last month we had days in the teens. My solution; I put on a diaper with cover, onsie, and two layers of Jumpin Jammerz one piece blanket fleece PJ's. After brushing and flossing, I hop into bed inder a thick quilt and pass out. I turned the heat off, so it goes down to about 40 degrees over night.