Thread: Hello (Greetings & Salutations?)

Default Hello (Greetings & Salutations?)

I know that the cheat sheet advises against posting our name, but heck, I'm Alex. I'm a sophomore in college studying Acting. That sucks up a majority of my life, but I do enjoy running, driving around aimlessly, writing, and making friends in general. Why am I on this site? Well...I'm not sure. I don't really have a reason other than the whole being a DL. Anyways, I think I stayed within the guidlines well enough, so Hello all?

Hello! So in your aimless running and driving, have you found anything cool? When I was in college, I used to drive around aimlessly quite a bit, actually. It really helped me clear my mind sometimes, actually, although I went to college in the middle of nowhere.

Welcome!

I too go to college in the middle of nowhere. Although, just letting you know my running is not aimless, just my driving. I've never really found anything cool per se, but I was driving in Wisconsin one day and my friend and I saw a tall building on fire in the middle of the night. That's all I can think of right now.

Quote Originally Posted by BeRealPlease View Post
    I too go to college in the middle of nowhere. Although, just letting you know my running is not aimless, just my driving. I've never really found anything cool per se, but I was driving in Wisconsin one day and my friend and I saw a tall building on fire in the middle of the night. That's all I can think of right now.
    Ah. The one good thing I can say for northern Michigan is that there are some beautiful sights out there, nature and all that. It's especially amazing in the fall when the leaves are changing colour.