Thread: another illustrious DTB idea!

Default another illustrious DTB idea!

ok, from the thought process that brought you the goretex diaper cover and cat ears that move to your brain waves brings you this thought: has anyone made a pull up diaper with velcro tabs? it would be the ease of pull ups, but if needed, the snugness of a tab diaper without all the reach around.

they make pull ups that have tapes and a perforated side as well... kind of like the same thing?

Depends makes a pull up type that has velcro tabs... I have used them and have mixed feelings about them they weren't that absorbent but they were discreet and had star patterns in the cloth

That would be Depends Adjustable Underwear. They come in two sizes, small/medium and large/extra large. The s/m size specs 28 to 45 inch hips.

They say super absorbent, bit I'm not impressed. They have leaked on me on my second wetting the past few times, so I am not buying them again unless I'm desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by skinnypuppy View Post
    That would be Depends Adjustable Underwear. They come in two sizes, small/medium and large/extra large. The s/m size specs 28 to 45 inch hips.

They say super absorbent, bit I'm not impressed. They have leaked on me on my second wetting the past few times, so I am not buying them again unless I'm desperate.
    I wouldn't recommend them either, they don't have a very good design. They don't hold as much probably to keep the padding small for subtlety and mediocre daytime protection. Not good for multiple wettings. They are also a bit pricey, the only good thing i can think of is that they are available in almost any store. my 2 cents

Yes I thought I have seen something like this before...although I would not try it, I would not try anything from depends....anymore. All their absorbancies are pretty poor. It would be nice if like Tena or Molicare or Abena or someone like that would make something of this nature. I would defiantly give it a try.