Thread: Who else wants to see Fast Five???

Default Who else wants to see Fast Five???

The movie looks like it could be better then Fast and Furious, plus its in IMAX. I really like Fast and Furious movies, there a guilty pleasure because I love cars and racing cars. There not all to realistic with decent stories but there hard not to like.

Shit its all we have right now for car movies. I feel like if Vin Diesel would of returned for 2 Fast 2 Furious as well as director Rob Cohen, it would be a respected action franchise. I dont feel like these movies are respected in any way except that they always make good money.

Who else really really wants to see Fast Five?

o o me me pick me.... i will go see it..... the only movie i did not like was the Toyko Drift one.. i was not feeling it..

Dwhite

It wasnt the second one the killed it, it was the third one. They changed everything. People expected it to be atleast a little more related to the others than just a 12 second cameo by vin disel.

But yeah, i'll see it anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwhite View Post
    It wasnt the second one the killed it, it was the third one. They changed everything. People expected it to be atleast a little more related to the others than just a 12 second cameo by vin disel.

But yeah, i'll see it anyways.
    the 3rd one was better then the 2nd IMHO. I never saw the 4th one however. but Fast Five looks like a good flick, though i'm not expecting it to get into the oscars for anything then possibly best catering.

I liked all 4 of them, but they don't fit together very well as a series. It's like each one was devoloped independent of each other. Anyway, about the new one, I doubt i'll see it at the movies but i'll probably get the DVD when it comes out.