Thread: All too much

Default All too much

sometimes i feel like its all too much, you know.
    first you have to get diapers, then hide them, then wearing them on the rare occasion so you're not caught. Then there's the whole pa-lava of changing yourself after you've used them. It's like whats the point?
    Does anybody else feel this way.

There are times I think it might be a bit much to deal with, and there are times that I wish I never had an interest in diapers. However, when I do get to wear it makes me happy. I think about how many things in this world piss me off, and then I decide to grab all of the good things I can, while I can.

Are there down sides to this interest? Of course. I just know that it fills up an empty part of me. And thats the point.

BB

nimimerkki702

I sometimes feel like just disposing all my diapers even when they are not used, but every time if I decide to do that I later on regret it. At the moment (and usually) I find all those tasks rewarding in a way. Like when I have bought diapers and know that they are well hidden, I feel good about the fact that if I feel like diapering myself, I can do so.

I wish I wasnt a DL everyday. Its annoying but like beau said it feels like a part of you is empty if you dont.

Well sometimes I do get the feeling that it takes up a lot of time and ofcourse money. But if I'd really stop and think about it... The Pro's are sooo much bigger then the Con's.
    This really completes me as a person, luckily I have a girlfriend who respects this. So I'm pretty much good to go.

Really'

Quote Originally Posted by Orcaway View Post
    I wish I wasnt a DL everyday. Its annoying but like beau said it feels like a part of you is empty if you dont.
    I can remember feeling this way about it but getting the option to wear whenever I chose really took the edge off. Sometimes I go weeks without wearing or I might wear a lot. I hope it's also that way for others.

To the OP: I think all of that (aside from having to hide them) is a big part of the point. There's the ordering or going to the store and buying, the anticipation of having them, putting them on, enjoying them, and then either being done or changing into another. The very out of the ordinary nature of it is appealing, which is another thing that inclines me away from wearing for too long a stretch. I've gone up to a week and when it starts to feel too normal, it's time to stop.

I know how you feel. There are a lot of times that I'd like to wear but decide against it due to the inconvenience. Trying to put on diapers in a small truck sleeper (about three feet from mattress to ceiling) is a real pain.

I'm an over the road truck driver, and just having them with me is a potential source of embarrassment. I haul to Canada on a regular basis, and every time I go through Customs in either direction I have the risk of my truck being searched and the diapers found. That wouldn't be so bad if they weren't Bambinos. Plus, I have plastic pants in a pink nursery print to help prevent leaks. Still, even though I don't wear them often, If I leave them behind I really miss having them with me. They are a source of comfort just knowing that I have the option to put them on if I decide to take the time. They really are a mixed blessing.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleOne View Post
    I know how you feel. There are a lot of times that I'd like to wear but decide against it due to the inconvenience. Trying to put on diapers in a small truck sleeper (about three feet from mattress to ceiling) is a real pain.

I'm an over the road truck driver, and just having them with me is a potential source of embarrassment. I haul to Canada on a regular basis, and every time I go through Customs in either direction I have the risk of my truck being searched and the diapers found. That wouldn't be so bad if they weren't Bambinos. Plus, I have plastic pants in a pink nursery print to help prevent leaks. Still, even though I don't wear them often, If I leave them behind I really miss having them with me. They are a source of comfort just knowing that I have the option to put them on if I decide to take the time. They really are a mixed blessing.
    I've actually had all of my "stuff" discovered by Canadian customs, as I was on my way to a diaper party when they stopped me at the border for a search. The Canadians were super cool about everything and didn't terribly care that I had diapers or pacis or plastic pants or onesies. The Americans would be dicier, but the Canadians were only concerned whether I had anything illegal, not the diapers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk